Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking with all is debate weather there will be 3rd person cut scenes or not , we aren`t going to get 1st person sex scenes so there must be some 3rd person cut scenes:shrug:

Its not about gameplay, its about the world. Cyberpunk should have "Naturalist" and "Minimalist" Fashion styles. Guys likes to show off how big their cock is. Its just how far CDPR wants to take it, but the IP itself its quite wild. I wouldnt be surprise if there was penis enlargement etc.
As crazy (for the lack of a better word) as that would be, I would not be surprised at all.

I think they should do the penis enlargement thing, I bet its first and last for game industry, at least in "popular" games. Or wait maybe Saint Row did it but it was overly foolish.
Yea I must say I didn't enjoy saints row games implementations of those mechanics, and felt they could have done it differently or better somehow. Just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking with all is debate weather there will be 3rd person cut scenes or not , we aren`t going to get 1st person sex scenes so there must be some 3rd person cut scenes:shrug:
Yea... It makes me wonder? I worry a little bit, but I also don't worry because I trust CDPR will make us very happy :D

[Edit. -Drac]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it makes me curious if romance-able NPC's will have more preferences then hetero/homo/bi/transsexual. Like NPC's not only being interested (or not interested) in V by gender, but also by fashion, cyberware, body shape, hair color, and such.

Would be really interesting, if we could customize V accordingly to date specific NPC's...
...like having a full sex change for an NPC's that prefers only one gender.

I'm pretty sure sexual themes have changed a whole lot, it's going to be interesting.

It may end up being strange for some people when a NPC says something like "I only do catboys with tentacles".
Or when we hear something like, "Come back to see me when you have three mouths."
"Where's your other butthole?"
"You keep looking at me like I have a dildo growing out of my forehead." <<<actually has a dildo growing out of forehead...

Waiwat?

[Edit. -Drac]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure sexual themes have changed a whole lot, it's going to be interesting.

It may end up being strange for some people when a NPC says something like "I only do catboys with tentacles".
Or when we hear something like, "Come back to see me when you have three mouths."
"Where's your other butthole?"
"You keep looking at me like I have a dildo growing out of my forehead." <<<actually has a dildo growing out of forehead...

Waiwat?
As much I would like too see such things in sex scenes, even if its just for the wtf moment, I am pretty sure we will not. Otherwise the game won't see the light on consoles, Sony and Microsoft are surely not that open minded...

...but I can imagine we will see some suggestive things in terms of, let's say, beyond kinky stuff.

As much I would like too see such things in sex scenes, even if its just for the wtf moment, I am pretty sure we will not. Otherwise the game won't see the light on consoles, Sony and Microsoft are surely not that open minded...

...but I can imagine we will see some suggestive things in terms of, let's say, beyond kinky stuff.

Oh yeah totally, I just thought it was funny. MP could be a whole different story tho. :oops:

But if anyone ever asks me where my other butthole is, I would seriously think about what kind of situations I put myself into.
Looking forward to the kinky stuff in 2077 though...if any...

Yea I must say I didn't enjoy saints row games implementations of those mechanics, and felt they could have done it differently or better somehow. Just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

I cant remember Saint Row well, but I do remember it was too silly. Wasnt there some kind of dildo gun etc.

I think they gotta do MInimalist Fashion Style at least. Thats modern real life already.

Deleted several posts and edited a couple. Please (re-)read and respect the two blue posts on the previous page (this and this).

Last edited:
After some further discussion, thread will be closed for now. Too many deletions and too much off-topic. We may give this another run later on.

39 pages is a lot and there's a lot of good discussion there. Unfortunately, the bad outweighs the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom