Weekly Poll - 7/17/2019 - V's Style

+

What style do you want your V to have?

• (1) Entropism - high tech / low life in it's purest form.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • (2) Kitsch - style over substance baby! It may not be worth 1000 eddies, but it sure looks like it.

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • (3) Neomilitarism - let 'em know you mean business.

Votes: 18 14.4%
  • (4) Neokitsch - I'm on a crusade, Jack. I'm making it big. I better have a cheetah at the end.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • (5) Rockerboy - mohawk, ripped jeans, Samurai jacket. Putting the "Punk" in Cyberpunk.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • (6) Corpo - a fancy suit demands respect.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • (7) Nomad - who cares what these big city people expect? Gotta represent my clan & family.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • (8) Chameleon - variety is the spice of life. I'll try to fit in depending on who I'm with.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • (9) Self-Made - I wanna mix and match everything to make my own style.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • (10) Borg - is that a style? I don't know much about fashion. I just shoot stuff for cash.

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
I'll be playing as a biker Nomad, so I will go for the something between 5/7. As Mad Max as the game will let me.

The more I think about these style components ... it would be really cool to have styles associated with districts.

• City Center: Night City's biggest pride, this is the heart of corporations, the cluster of neon, and the quintessence of luxury. (neomiliterism)
  • Watson: A unique mix of Asian cultures, it is a fallen corporate giant now populated by immigrants, hiding various bazaars and markets in a tangle of narrow alleyways. (kitsch)
  • Westbrook: Featuring tourist-oriented Japantown, it is a place for the wealthy who like to work hard and play hard. (neokitsch)
  • Heywood: Living in one of the neighborhoods of the predominantly Latino area means you successfully managed to climb the social ladder -- it's a massive suburban housing district, with an underlying gang problem. (???)
  • Pacifica: On the other end of the spectrum, this is the most dangerous part of town, abandoned and overrun by gang activity. Separated from the rest of the city, it's a place of immense poverty. (entropism)
  • Santo Domingo: All of Night City is powered from here, with its countless power plants and industrial factories, stuck in an endless cycle of modernization. (???)
  • The Badlands - (nomad)
Gear that's more in style in a district effects the rate of street cred growth in that district, and some NPCs notice if you "don't fit in" with comments like "Look at you coming in here dressed like that, thinking your something special." or whatever. Would be neat.

9. This is one area where maximum freedom is, in my opinion, the best option. I want to be able to wear/use whatever I want, without feeling tied to a specific style or code -- and I want to be able to change styles whenever I want (within whatever limitations the game places on when V's equipment can be changed).

I might even want to have different styles for different scenarios/activities -- but not necessarily to fit in like a chameleon. On the contrary, I might want to stand out.

Usually in games I go for a more practical style, but here I will probably go for something more crazy and fabulous, so Kitsch and Neokitsch would be my preference. After all style over substance is one of the core rules of Cyberpunk.

9 for me. Some days I might want to wear a trenchcoat, waistcoat, jeans and sneakers; other days a hoodie, cargo shorts and boots :cool:

Neokitsch
I want to wear extravagant and elegant clothes
My long coat with LEDs and galaxy hair
Sem título.png

CD confirmed that we can wear all styles? ç.ç

Last edited:
CD confirmed that we can wear all styles? ç.ç
Well they've announced the four specific style linked in the OP. The others mentioned (corporate, nomad, rockerboy) are very likely to be in the game as all of those groups of NPCs have been confirmed to be in the game. It's has also been said that in the 2019 demo, viewers saw V look trough clothing options a bit, and that we could switch out at least shows, jackets, shirts & pants. There were other clothing slots that were not explored as well.

I really hope there is a lot of clothing stores there is nothing cooler than going to a shop and making your character look like whoever you want them to be.

Top Bottom