Movies / TV Shows!

+
This is not a scene from the books. Lesser Evil begins with Geralt already dealt with the kikimora. But visually it looks like a scene from the games.

In the story the lesser evil Geralt has a killed Kikimora. It was not said that and how he killed it, but the Netflix show will take its freedom and show the fight.
The Netflix show is not about the games.

(edited it, sounded weird by reading it again XD)

Last edited:
In the story the lesser evil Geralt has a killed Kikimora. It was not said that and how he killed it, but the show will take its freedom and show. it.
The show is not about the games.

I was waiting for the dryads to look something like this
WGW_Dryad_Sentinel_2.jpg

And I really, really hope that atleast in some scenes they are using bows - they are so badass when using them

The part with the silver chain looked pretty good!

Yeah. That was the part where I think they were showing some real attention toward trying to capture a unique vision. Also Geralt as portrayed here:

I'd say that's the idea. I would love to see how uncomfortable that looks if he weren't wearing "designer armor".

I liked how the trailer for the Witcher show looked but there was a cut somewhere in there where his hair looked like they had a wig malfunction. Suddenly Geralt was an 80's hair band :)

The way you've phrased it, looks like you've only recently found out. It was announced quite a while ago that Amazon bought the rights to the series.

They said they wanted to continue, but I didn't see any announcement before, that they were actually doing it.

The last show i actually watched was Avatar the last airbender and i do not regret it at all. I always heard it was good but i was worried i had outgrown it. Pleased to say that show holds up very well

Happened to catch an episode of NCIS -- one of my all-time favourite TV series -- last night, and was disappointed to see my favourite character was no longer on the team. :(

At least Gibbs was still the same. Abby was still in, too -- which means the episode was from 2018 or earlier -- and I'm glad she was. :D

I've decided to start Stranger Things s03 on my series of flights back home from China. This, combined with a dutch podcast about medieval history in the duchy of burgundy (I geek out over this...) had me occupied the entire flight :D

Has anyone seen the movie Alita - Battle Angel ?

I just watched it and I liked it. It also has what I think is a cyber Punk feel to it.

Has anyone seen the movie Alita - Battle Angel ?

I just watched it and I liked it. It also has what I think is a cyber Punk feel to it.
I saw it when it came out in cinemas and enjoyed it.
The setting and cast was pretty neat and the story was also nice.

Definitely would recommend!

Top Bottom