Will this game require us to wear pants?

+
And if we can run around without pants do we get to choose our underwear style or forgo underwear entirely or are we forced to wear this ugly and uncomfortable monstrosity?

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?attachments/cyberpunk-2077-thong-png.10988923/

I mean look at how thick and rigid that thing looks, now I don't know about you people but I don't think I would want that between my buttcheeks, looks like it would chafe like mad, V deserves a better pair of undies, dunno how yall can get so mad about a poster when this is still in the game, I mean priorities right?

Great question. I assume you will not be required to wear clothes or pants, just like in The Witcher 3, but I'm not sure about customizable undergarments. There's always mods if you play on PC, I suppose.

I agree that those underwear look horrendously uncomfortable.

I guess we can already collect ideas for npc dialogue if we'll add that possibility.
But jokes aside, you can choose different kinds of clothing for your character, but we'll still have to decide the exact limits. So for now I can't give an exact answer yet. We'll keep it in mind! ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love you, Benz.

I hope this game require us to use pants.But if your character goes full borg with no genitalias than it would be fine

I hope the game has sexy clothes for men and women... :love::ROFLMAO:
sexy clots.png

Equality pls!

Top Bottom