Attacks not registering damage as Ciri

+
Hey, I've been playing New Game + on Death March, and I've gotten up to the point where you fight the basilisk as Ciri, with help from the Baron. I have a problem which makes it impossible to proceed, I can attack fine, and I hit the basilisk, but no damage numbers appear, and I deal no damage, also when I crit it says in the little log to the bottom left of the screen "Ciri strikes a critical hit" but doesn't list any damage, because it literally isn't registering, I'm not sure what is going on, I don't get this issue playing as Geralt, and it only started when I played as Ciri today, I've tried reloading my save, and restarting the game, but no luck, does anyone know what the issue is?

So the basilisk always remains on maximum health no matter how often you hit this creature?

If that is the case, are there any mods installed?

So the basilisk always remains on maximum health no matter how often you hit this creature?

If that is the case, are there any mods installed?

Yes, I have the levelling Kaer Morhen armour, and the Native Debug Console for 1.32

I‘d say that‘s most likely causing the problem. Might be best to disable all mods and restart that chapter with Ciri.

For example, by removing the mod folder (maybe copy it somewhere else on your harddrive, just in case...).

If you used a mod manager to install the mods you can probably uninstall them with that too.

For example, by removing the mod folder (maybe copy it somewhere else on your harddrive, just in case...).

If you used a mod manager to install the mods you can probably uninstall them with that too.
I did this, and it worked, I reinstalled the mod after I beat the basilisk, but now I am having the issue with Geralt, I really just want to use the starting gear because it's the coolest looking gear in the game :(

I really just want to use the starting gear because it's the coolest looking gear in the game
If the levelling mod is a problem, which it definitely seems to be, you could use another mod instead. Such as this. It works perfectly (I've been using it myself for a very long time). I wouldn't reinstall something that's known to be able to break the game.

If the levelling mod is a problem, which it definitely seems to be, you could use another mod instead. Such as this. It works perfectly (I've been using it myself for a very long time). I wouldn't reinstall something that's known to be able to break the game.
This will work perfectly! Will it work with 1.32? I'm playing the GOTY edition.

Top Bottom