Gudrun Bjornsdottir is a bit glitched

+
744.png

here you can see that i don't have her unlocked and when i mouse over, she shows up as the sea jackal, and yet...

Untitled5454.png

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
are ya serious? that is really weird.

It's not weird at all. One leader was given for free, but, for consistency sake, the slot is still there in the reward book. Only, it offers another premium. Removing the leader slot would be even more strange.

The reward was definitely lame, but you'll need it to unlock the tree later

Yes...and that is my problem with it. For 5 RP you get with other nodes much more ressources (3 RP=120 Meteoite Powder and to make Sea Jackal premium you need 100...5 RP is too expensive). Yeah, I know, the game is generous and I don't want to complain, but this seems a little bit strange to me.

They really should lower the cost then. I paid 5 rp for a trashy premium card thinking there was some kind of bug involved.

I was unlocking the leaders in the syndicate reward tree but when i went to unlock Gudrun Bjornsdottir it unlocked me a premium Sea Jackal.
At first i thought it was just a strange visual bug but then in my collection it effectively appeared instead of the actual leader making it impossible for me to obtain Gudrun outside of crafting her.
Has this ever happened to someone before? What should i do?

Thanks in advance

A confused Gwent Player

Attachments

• baiml-75n1k.jpg
    baiml-75n1k.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 84
How can i get it? in my collection i dont have her, i probably missed a lot of old news since i restarted playing in the last week

Top Bottom