[Scoia'tael] "Now We Must Stick Togther"

+
dwarfspam got nerfed within a week. All the NG/SK players complained.

Can't have ST doing well haha

1st game in months on ranked, got thrashed by...NG. Calveit was the leader. They removed two of my units with Vipers. Locked a unit. Losr R1

R2 - Another lock and I won the round two cards down.
R3 - lost. My opponent had two cards left in their deck...

So nice deck thinning for NG then...

rrc

Forum veteran
1st game in months on ranked, got thrashed by...NG. Calveit was the leader. They removed two of my units with Vipers. Locked a unit. Losr R1

R2 - Another lock and I won the round two cards down.
R3 - lost. My opponent had two cards left in their deck...

So nice deck thinning for NG then...
As a fellow ST commando, I must tell you, "I am disappointed with you commando. Not because you took leave from your post for months, but for underestimating our enemies. You can't just come to war after months of idling with no practice and win the first battle! Get trained with the SwordMasters and Archers and then you can win brother!"

As a fellow ST commando, I must tell you, "I am disappointed with you commando. Not because you took leave from your post for months, but for underestimating our enemies. You can't just come to war after months of idling with no practice and win the first battle! Get trained with the SwordMasters and Archers and then you can win brother!"
I read the forums I know all about SY and the "all new" NR buff (deservedly) but NG can pull all their cards haha

Well, that's not very fair. Us ST players used to be able to do that (sob sob)

Guest 4368268

Filavandrel is causing me (NG) trouble atm. If I don't win round 1 on even I know that Gabor/Marauder+pass is coming in the 2nd lol

Please spare a thought, for Hartori. For he has no bronze artifact to play with. He sits alone in his workshop, staring out of the window. Wondering, will he ever be needed again...

Top Bottom