UNTIL APRIL 2020

+
Days Gone is the best zombie game of its kind, just as RE holds that title for it's specific subgenre. DG has some technical issues but beyond that, it's a gorgeous game that really can strike on your anxiety when trying to escape a horde. I enjoyed it for what it was and I'm hoping there's some decent dlc. The challenges they're pushing kind of suck

I very much hope that my PC which hardly pulled witcher 3 will be able at least hardly to pull CP2077, it is difficult to be the poor student.

Waiting for the outer worlds which should last me until cyberpunk release. But as of now, I'm grinding in Red Dead online.

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw and the latest major update for No Man's Sky hits next Tuesday and Wednesday, so that should be good for a few months.

Podcasts on Spotify and, like suggested before, Grand Strategy games because it's such a huge time sink.

Last edited:
I got a job and will be working for a few months until I have saved up a bit of money and buy a more modern PC to play this amazing game on the highest graphics and immerse myself for 2 weeks since I have already set up my vacation for the day CP2077 releases.

While the wait is long, especially given how much I and I'm sure a lot of you want to play it.
I am happy, every day CP2077 becomes more and more defined and polished
Every day we do not get to play this means it becomes better for the time it finally comes!

Don't know about u guys, but I'm replaying Fallout NV and Fallout 4 with a shit ton of mods!

And as someone who have never played these gamed with mods before I gotta say it really improves my game experience. I'm having a lot of fun and that's been making the wait for CP2077 a lot easier.

And with all that analyzing, are you any closer to figuring out just what the heck is going on? :shrug:
Oh my, I could write a lot about it, but I'll try a "short" version without quotes, references etc. first:
The main setup seems to be that just like a big bang started the existence of our universe, there happened another one ca. ten years before the game begins. It was calles the Death Stranding by the survivors and it shook up not only the physical world but also the rules of physics.
Like many popular science fiction stories nowadays there are references to quantum stuff and other dimensions existing. The main idea is, that different dimensions "collapsed into each other". After the Death Stranding – it seems – it's clear that "dying" was actually being transported into another dimension (which different religions refer to as Hell, Hades etc.) and these dimensions now exist within each other.
Therefore, your character can't really die, but for some reason, every death causes an explosion, which is called "void out" in the trailers (and these explosions seem to cause huge craters, which can be seen in the trailers). So when you die, you wake up in an alternate dimension (the war zones in the trailers, like WW1, WW2 and Vietnam) and have to fight your way out (somehow returning to the original world).
The goal seems to be to connect the cities of the former USA, which remained an apocalyptic landscape after the Death Stranding. So some places seem livable, the cities, but they are disconnected by the void-out craters. That's why the main character carries supplies, people, ladders and ropes – and builds "Bridges" between the cities, which actually is the name of the (government?) institution, he's working for.

So, that's a short version. Did it help? :shrug:

Top Bottom