Gameplay Stream Announcement

+
1) not getting what i expectet to get / hope to get makes me frustratet. i want more & i want it now. give me all the stuff, details demos, gameplay the damm game - in my vains right now! (pretty please)

2) cdpr owes us jack shit. well for those that preorderd a game come april, but aside from that we are owed nothing.

3) we, that are here and talking about the game, for months, some even for years - are not the target audience for the upcoming marketing material, we are (at least most of us i assume) allready sold on the game. - we will take it analyse it to peaces and most likely love it. We will talk about it and spread the word (which is helpful) but prime directive is getting more new eyes on it. more anticipation. it is a buisness after all - which is absolutly fine.

4) it is still 8 months out. (arrrrrrrgh!)

5) dont forget to love each other - this is all we got.

Guest 4211861

Are we sure it's 15 minutes and not 45 or 75 minutes? I mean, the keys are right there on the keypad, it's easy to make a mistake :think:

Lilayah said so on discord:

15mins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilayah said so on discord:

Oh, I see. For some weird reason I believe this forum more or less the main communication form between the fans and the devs. Seems to be it's not in this case...

Edit: I'm still think the spoiler answer a big faliure. The people's, who attend the E3 and such events, are got the 50 minutes. All with those spoilers.
This is some sort of dicrimination - if you are seen the E3 with spoilers, oh, not a big deal, you can handle it.
If you wan't to watch on live or later on Youtube? Noooo, we are do everthing to avoid bring any bigger spoilers... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Oh, I see. For some weird reason I believe this forum more or less the main communication form between the fans and the devs. Seems to be it's not in this case...

No, but its been like that for a long time and its not CD Projekt REDs fault: Same thread on reddit.com has 10 times the comments, 3.7k upvotes and with almost 230k people subscribed to the subreddit. Twitter announcement has 5 times the comments, 10k upvotes and account with 570k followers. Don't have facebook, but i expect the situation is similar there. The forum simply doesn't have a comparable range....

Fine, that's fine

Wasn't going to watch it anyway as I am already impressed by the little I have seen & just want to experience it for myself when the finished product eventually drops

I love looking at all the screenshots though

They are purdy

Last edited:
it's unfortunate, but not unexpected.

Oh no, it’s definitely not. They’re not the only studio to do that. Even Obsidian , who’ve tended to be one of the more open studios has done (and does) it. Already back when New Vegas was a thing, the games director was very open and chatty about his design goals and ideas anywhere but their own forums.

It just feels a bit strange that it is done like that. You’d think that the company’s own board would be one of the best places to be when it comes to information and interaction, but instead it seems to be the one that’s kept the most in the dark.

Last edited:
Massive spoiler:
The game is one mission long.

Biggest spoiler than spitting the "you're immortalllll for reaaason" on the game's box?

You're kidding us.

If the main plot event is just a random mission for the voodoo boys so you can buy some sneakers (read the reviews...).
You gotta ask yourself how poor the plot is lol... I'm serious.

Ok Cyberpunk is nice, but the whole game's gonna be free on youtube 2days after release, even Street Fighter had more stuff showed than Cyberpunk.

4years ago, yeah ok.
One year ahead from release, it's last E3, etc.... It's just creating toxic expectations for the game that'll probably backlash, like "They kept it hidden... For that? I didn't even cared about those guys, seriously lol".

I heard some comparision with another game that were a mess and even the devs didn't knew what they were doing.
Changing gameplay and story 8month before release? Lol
Shouldn't they just be polishing the final stuff, not working on the core game?

Either they made a pure jewel and wait to impress everyone (even tho... With the sneak peek, reviews and screenshots, we all have an idea about it), either grab some popcorn because we may have some stuff to laugh at soon...

The gamer friendly argument became cringy, is Warner Bros forcing them with that boring marketing plan?
I've a toaster, a nvidia 990, will the game run on it?

Could we have a video of a lots of different configuration? (Them who argue it'll play on a lot of setting).

I dunno, 15minutes is cool, but looks like they're playing on the hype to tease us even more, which is simply boring now, mostly that it kinda feel they're like " the game is badass... "

But yeah, not really cool enought so we show it to you, we'll cut a lots of part who sucks so the peasans have the feeling it's not that crap.

Just show us a mission of the final game, artistic direction ect...
Not over controled, cause it just feels like how corporate lies to you to grab your money and give you crap (fallout 4 looked cool... Untill you put your hands on it, would CP77 be the first stain in CDPR's game library?)

We don't deserve anything, but we don't deserve being played with expectations that doesn't delivers too.

Feels cool right?
Just like selling a preorder without any definitive gameplay from it, think about it.
(Even more in a worst case scenario, if the game doesn't deliver lol)

We don't deserve much, but they don't "deserve" we throw our money blindly at them because they released 3good games once (that has nothing to do with what they tease us with here too...).
Some argue we're not the "aimed marketed audience" too, but lol, look at facebook posts, people rant about the same thing, basicaly:
Shut up, games are pricey, show us some game, we dont care about still pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive spoiler:
The game is one mission long.

Even more massive spoiler: Main mission has only single objective "Survive in the World of Cyberpunk 2077"

(all other missions are "just" sidemissions.. ;) )

Edit: Ok just saw you changed your post from the quoted one-liner to a massive rant. I'm also quite disappointed we don't get to see the full demo, but you really need to chill a bit and put things into perspective: Considering the release date is still 8 months in the future, we already have massive information which gets more every day. Most companies release a CGI trailer at this point, and a few months before release a short gameplay trailer.

Last edited:
Couple posts deleted. Also it's a bit ironic that people were wondering why Reds dont post more earlier in this thread. Lets be a bit nicer in here people. Criticism is fine, insults are not.

Youse guys need to turn those frowns upside down & I got just the thing for that...

We call them...cyber-doobiesnacks...bongging!

Chill

This shit is going to be the shit

Snoogans

No really

Most companies release a CGI trailer at this point, and a few months before release a short gameplay trailer.

Not all, Obsidian for example did short developers update during Pillars 1 and 2, they talk about game show gameplay or how system work and so on, Larian Studios also have developers update during Divinity 1 and 2.

Thing is they didn't show any info about CP2077 in 6 years, i get they was busy with Witcher 3, but you can't tell me they coudn't speer 10 minutes a day to creat updates for CP2077 to show to people once a month would be fine.

Massive info???? what massive infos we have mostly trivial stuff and we have a lot of screen shots, CGI trailers and one gameplay demo who probably is alterd 1000 times by now.

8 month before game come out and we still don't have any more gameplays? what they wait 2 month before game come out to start pumping out gameplays videos?????

Since summer 2018 I have seen exactly NOTHING that would maintain my enthusiasm. I preordered during E3 because it was the first time preorder was possible and we had a launch date. (Date made me super depressed by the way). At the time I fully expected to see the gameplay demo that was promised, that it would only be a matter of time. Fast-forward two months and here we are, I still have seen nothing of import, and now we start getting these messages of a shorter demo..

If CDPR continues backing out of their own promises and refusing to show anything remotely interesting (E3 demo was not, since it was a cinematic that has very little to do with the actual game), and continues to change things that originally made me hyped (for example the music), then I am starting to have serious second thoughts about this game.

The devs can say what they damn well like in social media, but in the words of immortal Shakespeare: "Talk is cheap".

Everything We've Heard So Far About Cyberpunk 2077 - there's literally 15,000+ words worth of summarized information there.

Also an hour of gameplay footage is a lot.

An hour long demo that they say change so much, also demo was more pure FPS game than RPG, we also don't have any info how class system work how stats affect your character and so on.

But we have info that we will have 1 apartment, that day and night cycle is in game, that we will have acid rains, that dogs and cats are in game, that we can have romance.....= trivial stuff.

But we have info that we will have 1 apartment, that day and night cycle is in game, that we will have acid rains, that dogs and cats are in game, that we can have romance.....= trivial stuff.
Also info on how netrunning and netrunner game-play works, how the UI works (including codex, inventory, clothing), how the game fits into the lore of Cyberpunk IP, police-related mechanics, how skills, perks and stats all intertwine, various style options for V and NPCs, new melee and ranged weapons, how lifepaths effect gameplay/dialogue/choices & consequences/opening prologues, how limitations on cyberware installation works, that there is a crafting system, vehicle AI mechanics and storage, how stealth gameplay works, non-violent playthroughs, and skill impacts on dialogue. So basically nothing.

I'm excited to see the new stuff, as well as hear what the devs have to say. "Expect a lot of insight into the thought process behind creative decisions, information about Pacifica—one of the districts of Night City—and TONS of stuff on playstyles you’ll be able to adopt when you launch Cyberpunk 2077 next year" sounds good to me.

'Quality over quantity' may apply here. 15 minutes can contain more and better info than an hour if successfully condensed (filtered out less important, "filler" content).
(Sorry if I'm repeating what has already been said. I just threw in my take on the subject.)

Top Bottom