Stuck at the Loading Screen

+
I stucked on this loading screen. How can I fixed this?

Mod edit: the following solution appears to solve the problem for some users:

1. right click on your calendar at bottom right
2. Adjust date/time
3. On the left sidebar click Region
4. Under "Regional Format". change to English(United State)

Alternatively if you don't find region setting. you can look for it in control panel.
Open "region" in control panel, and find the Format setting.

Pls note that this work for me and some people.
If regional change doesn't help. You may check your Gwent log to see what is the issue.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    34 KB · Views: 76
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    34 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I had that, too, especially after a new patch. What helps in my case, ist go to Settings of Gwent in gog, then deactivate automatic updates, then activate them again. Sometimes a small download happens and I can start the game normally – even if the download doesn't happen.

Sometimes I had that, too, especially after a new patch. What helps in my case, ist go to Settings of Gwent in gog, then deactivate automatic updates, then activate them again. Sometimes a small download happens and I can start the game normally – even if the download doesn't happen.
It doesn't work T T
Post automatically merged:

Also sometimes it‘s a good idea to reinstall the game or verify/repair it: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/gwent/pc/gwent-technical/issue/15/repairing-corrupted-game-files
It doesn't work T T

this happen to me aswell

Try almost every methods u guys mentioned so far, even reinstall game twice.
Nothing seem to work.

need help!!!!

Another thing I can think off is that the game is blocked by the antivirus/malware program. In that case you‘d need to add an exception for Gwent to the antivirus program (or disable it before you start Gwent).

If nothing helps it‘s best to send a ticket to support. A contact link can be found on the page I previously mentioned:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...l/issue/320/i-cannot-connect-to-gwent-servers

Don‘t forget to give them some info about your computer, so they can investigate.

I've repair, re-install, restart client, restart window.
Still stuck at the red bird.

As mentioned before, make sure your antivirus program isn’t blocking Gwent.
If nothing helps it’s best to send a ticket to support (a contact link can be found in my previous post)

Repairing file always give me 54MB to download "every time" BTW.
I wonder what it is.
PS. I've turn off window defender the whole process, so it should not be. maybe.

I have try re-install, run as admin, verify/repair, restart window.
Nothing work. Have anyone fixed this issue yet?
PS. I have sent ticket yesterday. How long until I'll get response?.

I have try re-install, run as admin, verify/repair, restart window.
Nothing work. Have anyone fixed this issue yet?
PS. I have sent ticket yesterday. How long until I'll get response?.
I do the same but nothing change. Now I already sent a ticket. I don't know how long they're response cuz it's my first time.

also happend to me
i tried everything (including contact support) , and didn't work.
anyone found a way to fix this yet?

Still the same for me too.

I tried rollback to patch 3.1 then start the game (OFC this version is no longer support), but somehow i can pass the red bird loading screen.
But when I update the game back to patch 3.2 and start the game. I'm now back to stuck at red bird loading screen again.

I have over 700 hours+ playtime in this game, and this is the first time this problem happen to me.
Please help!!!

Everyone who has this problem are from Thailand?
(also notice from username)

also I've found an error log: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture.
which might relate to local calendar, I guess?

!!!UPDATE!!!

I have fix it.
Change window Region is date&time to US.

Last edited:
Everyone who has this problem are from Thailand?
(also notice from username)

also I've found an error log: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture.
which might relate to local calendar, I guess?

!!!UPDATE!!!

I have fix it.
Change window Region is date&time to US.

It work!!!
For anyone who has this problem
Changing Windows Regoin, Date&Time to US
This for me work like Magic!!!

Koi.Master
you should write a new post teaching other people who has this same problem how to fix it.

Thank you so much!!!

Top Bottom