Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where this rumor comes from. Although my question has been repeated by other users and it has been answered here and other topics.

But according to recent events, did the game censored or some part has been eliminated by cdpr, according to what cdpr say, Romance (nudity) are more special than Witcher 3. Thanks

Okay, Will I be able to choose
-Female body Type (I'm aware it wont be labeled as female but I don't know what to call it otherwise)
-Female voice
-Male reproductive organs

Can all those options be chosen 100% independently of each other so that anyone can mix and match whatever they want in any combination?
Can a legit real Futanari character be created?
How deep does the customization go, and how much freedom does it really really offer?

They said Body and Voice are separate, with Voice being the determining factor of your gender (what you are addressed as in game). But I have not heard anything about the private parts. Other than PosterGate incident.

They said Body and Voice are separate, with Voice being the determining factor of your gender (what you are addressed as in game). But I have not heard anything about the private parts. Other than PosterGate incident.
To me, and this is just an assumption, but I figure (and hope for confirmation from CDPR) that if voice and body are separate settings, that also biological reproductive areas are also separate settings, for full character customizability. I would imagine though, from what I have heard from other people who are more familiar with the errr, uhhh.... I guess for lack of a better word "politics" Which I will NOT get into, Whoaaa.. Nooo wayyy... Anyways... what I am trying to carefully and respectfully Sugue into saying is that some people ask other people to gender/pronoun/address them, I guess totally regardless of their voice, and instead because of other factors and this can and does change from person to person from what I have observed out of many different unique individuals. Some individuals appreciate being addressed based on appearance, some on voice, and some on completely different factors which I admit respectfully that I do not fully understand 100% of the time.

That being said, and the main reason why I bring it up, and only because, is to highlight the fact that I think it's silly if the other characters base their addressing of gender strictly on just the voice sound, because it's bound to cause some issues later on, (Not with me! I don't have any problems with it!) because I know for a fact that some people don't like that. That's okay and all, I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying.

Alllll that being said, even though I'm not a part of the groups of people who strongly hold that opinion, and I'm not for or against them in any way, So respectfully just saying, I still do actually hope that V can be customized by the player 100% independently.
-Voice
-Body
-Reproductive Organs

Also somewhat worth mentioning, because all of this is quite the rabbit hole, I don't know in any way if CDPR is going the route of having NPC's just address V in the way they perceive V in their own opinion (Realistic option), or if NPC's are going to magically automatically know the way V wants to be adressed based on an optional setting (Unrealistic option) or if V will be addressed by NPC's as "They" and "V" 100% of the time to keep it somewhat realistic but keep it reasonable simple? I honestly prefer the NPC's to just call V whatever they think V is, and just leave it at that, but yea this is quite the thinker. Just my opinions, not trying to offend anyone. I don't even want to talk about this or keep the discussion going on this subject, other than I felt forced to mention it because it's so related to the rest of what I'm trying to say. Typically, I don't even play this philosophical mine-field of a game, you know what I mean? Again I'm just saying.

Of course, everything about Cyberpunk2077 is fully up to CDPR, and these are only just my opinions and speculation and observation, of essentially other peoples opinions that I have observed! So just take that into consideration, I'm just making multi-layered observations for the philosophical value of the discussion, and because I'm fairly decently confused about a few things, and hoping for more customization freedom.

I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk2077, and I hope there's just lots of total freedom.

Okay, Will I be able to choose
-Female body Type (I'm aware it wont be labeled as female but I don't know what to call it otherwise)
-Female voice
-Male reproductive organs

Can all those options be chosen 100% independently of each other so that anyone can mix and match whatever they want in any combination?
Can a legit real Futanari character be created?
How deep does the customization go, and how much freedom does it really really offer?

Not a dev obviously, but I would imagine that whatever parts V has in his or pants will be left to the imagination. They have to be mindful of the content rating or they lose out on a lot potential sales, so you can bet all your eddies that there won't be be much (if any) graphic nudity. The character creator has also been updated so that V is wearing underwear rather than being nude, as was previously shown.

Also...we really don't need to see any character's genitalia, and I can't imagine that being worked into dialogue without it being a bit clunky.

Defining your character's physical traits are probably limited to facial features, general body shape, and things like hair or eye color and tattoos. Anything beyond that will probably be left to head canon.

Really excited to see what comes of the game. Actually hope for some sort of multiplayer later on, not sure what kind. Maybe just a COOP.
If the game didn't have good customization I probably wouldn't want to play as much, that be my personal deal breaker then. Excited to see what the final outcome will be.

Not a dev obviously, but I would imagine that whatever parts V has in his or pants will be left to the imagination. They have to be mindful of the content rating or they lose out on a lot potential sales, so you can bet all your eddies that there won't be be much (if any) graphic nudity. The character creator has also been updated so that V is wearing underwear rather than being nude, as was previously shown.

Also...we really don't need to see any character's genitalia, and I can't imagine that being worked into dialogue without it being a bit clunky.

Defining your character's physical traits are probably limited to facial features, general body shape, and things like hair or eye color and tattoos. Anything beyond that will probably be left to head canon.

In Cyberpunk 2077 there will be partial nudity and at some points full nudity (buttox and breasts) like in The Witcher 3. The reason they went for the safe point in the Character Creator screen is that CDPR didn't want to raise the frown upon feeling to an already M rated game. As for the usual down genitalia for the Female and Male bodies, I don't think they will be shown but we just gonna have to wait and see when the game launches.

A number of Off Topic or rules-problematic posts have been deleted.

Please stay on-topic and keep a civil, friendly conversation going.

The topic is Developer Answers, as seen in the first few posts here. Also turned into an Ask The Devs thread, which is fine.

Let's keep it to those and other subjects (guessing what is and isn't in the game, gameplay discussions, media discussions) to other threads, thanks.

Hi, I saw a lot of people excited about the “free DLC” comment on Twitter, but that makes me a bit worried. I’d rather have large/paid DLC similar to The Witcher 3 (which is my favorite dlc ever) than smaller, less quality, free dlc. I guess my question is, will the CP2077 DLC be on the same scale as The Witcher 3 DLC?

Hi, I saw a lot of people excited about the “free DLC” comment on Twitter, but that makes me a bit worried. I’d rather have large/paid DLC similar to The Witcher 3 (which is my favorite dlc ever) than smaller, less quality, free dlc. I guess my question is, will the CP2077 DLC be on the same scale as The Witcher 3 DLC?
The Witcher 3 had free DLC as well. so don't worry

https://en.cdprojektred.com/news/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-16-free-dlcs-for-everyone/

DLCs with the scale of Hearts of Stone/Blood & Wine will be called an EXPANSION.

Social interactions are very important in PnP but from what we saw so far, the skills and perks relate exclusively to the action half of the game. Will there be a second skill tree, possibly tied to your street cred level?

Hi CDPR devs!

I have a very simple question.

Have you (as a company) noticed the big backlash after the new gameplay got revealed? There was a ton of good, constructive criticism. What do you all think about this situation? Can you assuage our fears in any way?

I can see this being important about who you can seduce.
For exemple I don't think an heterosexual man NPC would be interested in a "woman" with a D, but could be interested in a normal woman.
Or also the opposite: maybe an (very) open minded heterosexual woman (which really love the D) would be interested in a woman with a D.

Hi devs !

I wonder what's the real-time duration of a 24h time in Night City. I hope that we will be able to take our time out there in the game, and have the option to make time pass faster when we'll be waiting to a specific hour of the day.

Frankly, I wish that 24h will last more than 1 or 2 hours in real-time. Ideally real-time, or 12h IRL for a day/night cycle would be awesome.

Hi devs !

I wonder what's the real-time duration of a 24h time in Night City. I hope that we will be able to take our time out there in the game, and have the option to make time pass faster when we'll be waiting to a specific hour of the day.

Frankly, I wish that 24h will last more than 1 or 2 hours in real-time. Ideally real-time, or 12h IRL for a day/night cycle would be awesome.
60 minutes like TW3 or 24 minutes like any GTA.

I can see this being important about who you can seduce.
For exemple I don't think an heterosexual man NPC would be interested in a "woman" with a D, but could be interested in a normal woman.
Or also the opposite: maybe an (very) open minded heterosexual woman (which really love the D) would be interested in a woman with a D.

Sounds a bit sexist tho.
Why wouldn't an alpha pure male not slips his dick down a trans then?
Oh yeah, because virility and stuff...

That's basicaly why they'll just stick with common love affair and that's it, it's not a dating sim (and I'd rather have them work on actual good stuff from the game rather than hookups...).

Will mostly work as this.
You can bue multiple genre (woman/man/trans).
Depending on the npc you'll talk and your social points (let's say you talk to X and he/she's only attracted to female, if you're a man or a trans, it won't work, maybe some will be open to trans, some don't, etc...).

Then fade to black, goes upon a wake up sequence in your bed, no need for more.

If a woman loves the "D", she'll have enought dude over her not to bores to deal with a tranny, unless she's open for it at first.

I mean, Grannies have a vagina, right? Why arent you trying to laid one? Come on dude, be a man...

That's basicaly how it sounded.

Regarding day / night I hope a full day takes longer than an hour. Or that it t turns into a moddable value without hiccups to quests or missions, much like you can change the timescale in some other games with ease without things breaking.

A longer day and night cycle makes some things more interesting in my eyes. It doesn't need to be countless hours but I suggest a "vanilla" value that is somewhat greater than an hour, at least. Maybe two? Or three to five.

If you can always "wait" or skip ahead, no biggie.

I'm fine with 1 hour, but day and night times need to be similar. In TW3 it was mainly day (sunrise was at 4am I think and sunset at 10pm), I want longer nights, at least 8 full hours of "black" + sunrise and sunset. ALso, night should be "night", way darker than what it is in videogames. Not real night that you can't see (IE dragon's dogma), but a good contrast between day and night (and between rural areas and city's light pollution) should be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom