Photo mode in first person too?

+
Not sure the validity of the information in this article, can someone confirm?

"...There was hope that the Cyberpunk 2077 photo mode would be helpful in this regard, especially after being confirmed to be in the works. However, based on a forum user, who actually discussed the Cyberpunk 2077 photo mode with community manager Lilayah a couple of months back, there’s a possibility that you’ll be capturing your scenes in first-person. There’s no word on how exactly this will work but the developer vaguely suggested that the mode won’t “necessarily” be third-person."

https://segmentnext.com/2019/09/02/cyberpunk-2077-photo-mode-first-person/

I thikn it would be fun if photos were shareable with the community. I think Ubisoft does it in some games.

can CDPR please just delay this game? If you guys can't even get a mode that pauses the game and briefly jumps to a camera third person mode which they did say it was gonna be in third person, can't even be implemented into the game, then delay it. Its not that hard jesus. You got a 3rd person mode on bikes so add in the damn photo mode for TPP pics.

"not necessarily first person perspective" can mean all kinds of things: You could get a camera completely unlocked from V (i.e. the typical console camera), you could be using your spider drone, you could get a small floating cam drone etc. Would be surprised if it means you cannot take photos of V.

I dont even work for CDPR but the answer is no. The screenshot presented during E3 and gamescom come from the ingame photomode.

Photo Mode sounds like a brilliant move for Cyberpunk game, thats what I gotta say. If real world people are crazy over selfies I would imagine it to be alot worse in Night City.

Sounds to me like it will be photo mode like any other except you will be able to take photos even from FPP.

Keive

Forum regular
I'm guessing this means it'll be in both perspectives? I'm not reading this as meaning just FPP right? That would literally be.... like screen capture/print screen?

I'm guessing this means it'll be in both perspectives? I'm not reading this as meaning just FPP right? That would literally be.... like screen capture/print screen?
I would imagine something like GTA V has with phone.

I want V to be able to hold out a camera, like some really old looking cute stylish Japanese camera of some kind, maybe like a camera from a Japanese or South Korean drama/romance/comedy that one of the characters carries with them, so it feels like weird 80's style but also has that other unusual charm to it. This camera has obviously been modded a little bit to bring it up to date with the year 2077, but it's like recycled cyber tech in a weird way. Someone took it from an electronic trash heap and put it back together from spare parts. Then I want V to hold out that camera and allow me to see them hold it in front of their face in FIRST PERSON, and maybe hold it out further so they can look like their watching the screen instead of the little camera viewing eye thing, but then I want V to be able to turn the camera around and go full *Selfie Mode* where they go full third person view and you can view V taking a picture of themselves. Maybe V can also see through the camera with their own cyber eyes or data jack in their neck or head, but I still want that cool third person angle for selifes, maybe V seeing themselves through the camera FOR the selfie is how that's achieved canonically without it losing any immersion? Additionally I also want V to be able to make sexy or cute poses or funny poses or try to look cool or tough in the picture. That would be cool.

I would imagine something like GTA V has with phone.

I think it needs to be more than just simple phone for Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk has Media Role after all. What if there was a studio? You could take photos and load them into your own studio and make them better etc.

I think it needs to be more than just simple phone for Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk has Media Role after all. What if there was a studio? You could take photos and load them into your own studio and make them better etc.

Something like that is what I was hoping for as well, even something like a still scene creator which would go a long way towards making up for seldomly being able to see your character.

I imagined being able to pose V in your threads of choice and position NPC's in various night city environments.

I would love to see them go all out and make a scene creator instead of a simple photo mode even if it's DLC and considering the amazing aesthetic of the game it would be epic.

Something like that is what I was hoping for as well, even something like a still scene creator which would go a long way towards making up for seldomly being able to see your character.

I imagined being able to pose V in your threads of choice and position NPC's in various night city environments.

I would love to see them go all out and make a scene creator instead of a simple photo mode even if it's DLC and considering the amazing aesthetic of the game it would be epic.
Yes, as a DLC that would be very cool.

Top Bottom