Different character accounts in CP2077?

+

Different chracter accounts?

• Sure

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is CP2077 allowing us to have different character accounts, each with a different perspective of the game? Such as on one account, I can play as a netrunner making good decisions. While in another, I can play as a corporate and be an evil character.

In other words, you can get different perspectives of the game, while still keeping each character the way you want. Each save will be independent from each other, so if you make terrible decisions on one save, the others will not be affected. Stories and such will NOT intertwine as well, between saves.

Something similar to my masterpiece of the paint drawing.

Is this confirmed yet by CdProjektRed? If not, could this be a great addition to the game? I think it would be a nice addition.

save.png

Last edited:
Is CP2077 allowing us to have different character accounts, each with a different perspective of the game? Such as on one account, I can play as a netrunner making good decisions. While in another, I can play as a corporate and be an evil character. So that way, you can get different perspectives of the game, while still keeping each character the way you want. No need to delete a character file or replay the entire game, if you want to experience a different way of playing.
Could you elaborate a bit whay you mean with "no need to replay the entire game" ? Those characters would still have to be playing different instances of the storyline. You cannot just use the evil corporate and play the game till chapter 7 (just an example), then switch out the character and contiue the same instance with another.

If you mean you have 3 folders for your 3 characters, each for a separate playthoughs / instance and switch between them, that seems very likely (considering witcher 3).

Last edited:
If you mean you have 3 folders your 3 characters, each for separate playthoughs / instance and switch between them, that seems very likely (considering witcher 3).

Yes, I meant that. I could not explain it too well. Many people replay a game with the same or different character in one save, to see different story outcomes. It would be much better if there were 3 folders for 3 characters. Each each being independent and not conflicting with each other.

Edit: deleted the last sentence in the first paragraph to make it less confusing.

I am sure TW3 did that so it would be a pretty good guess to say CP2077 will as well . As for me i wouldn`t change back and forth between characters . I would finish one game and start another but keep the first play thru just in case i wanted to stuff around again .

So multiple save files? I don't see why it wouldn't be a thing; it has been in all previous CDPR single-player games.

And yes, I'd use it to some extent, basically this:
I would finish one game and start another but keep the first play thru just in case i wanted to stuff around again .

Top Bottom