Multiplayer confirmed

+
Hey,
for me, this is kinda unexpected and I wonder about the gameplay and basically everything.

I believe that if done right, this could be industry breaking, though it would be hard to implement everything the community wants and what is actually beneficial for the game. Kinda two separate things, I think.

I guess that everybody is used to some 5v5, capture the flag,PVE,... modes; so I wonder what are the possibilities here to refresh these hardly set up...modes :)

Hey,
for me, this is kinda unexpected and I wonder about the gameplay and basically everything.

I believe that if done right, this could be industry breaking, though it would be hard to implement everything the community wants and what is actually beneficial for the game. Kinda two separate things, I think.

I guess that everybody is used to some 5v5, capture the flag,PVE,... modes; so I wonder what are the possibilities here to refresh these hardly set up...modes :)

doubt an RPG is going to go CoD for the Multiplayer. class skills tend to ruin PvP balance. But all we know about it is that they are working on it for some time after the expansions release.

I hope PVP will consist of corporations hiring players to do jobs, so you'll have teams working against each other to steal/protect some manufacture or things like that. It would add variety and replay value (different teams would play differently)

If it's just deathmatch, after 6months you'll have the "best gear" tutorial on youtube and everyone will play the same build...

Same, Coop missions could be cool, but better if it could be randomly generated, etc...

Cause, Gta online, once you made all the mission, it's just the same thing again and again...

Don't let players bully each other also (Gta was plagued by it). Unless it's an assassination objective.

There's plenty MP thing you could do using the world around, just avoid the casual pvE or pvp that everygames have (shootings hordes of mob without goal or just turning into a deathmatch).
Cyberpunk won't be the best driving game or shooting game, so people won't get it to play a competitive deathmatch or shooter etc...
Now, putting those on the side (small underground races or small deathmatch) but the main goal being deep edgerunners team working against each other would make it way more interestint to spend time online.

I've play a few time GTA online, had fun for a few hours, then saw that people playing it for 6month before me used to bully me and kill me over and over, I just gave up and never played it after.
Was boring.

now that is disappointing :(

Well, nope, means they'll work hard on it, it's a separate release, not a DLC, means they'll do something big with it.

Given how they've hard time finishing Cyberpunk 2077, the disapointing news would be that it was botched only because they had to release a game one year later (unanounced so maybe no one would care about it)
Just my 2cts.

That's great!
CD cdprojekt company can be in the multiplayer section and release maps, decorations and so on to cheat money very probably.

It can also be said that the single insufficient stimulation are bet in the multiplayer part. In fact, the cost of a single -player dLC plummeted to the point of incredibleness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom