GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
I think orders are a little broken. When I had 2 creatures on board and then deployed last creature in hand with order to destroy my other creatures for their power game just decided to pass my next turn and I lost

Moved your post to the discussion thread because it's not a question for the devs.

You said you played a unit with Order? Order requires one extra turn before it can be activated, unless it has Zeal or you have a unit or leader that can give Zeal. If that's not the case, then please provide more information, like the mode you were playing and your selected leader? What was the state of the board? Which units did you have and which card did you play? etc.

Hello! Sorry if I asking question which was already asked, but I wonder if another Witcher Tales series game will be released? Or it will be Thronebreaker only?

I mostlikey found a Mistake inside the Seasonal Tree
arent 2 rewardpoint Nodes supposed to give 80 scrap insted of the 40 here
as far as I know all other do

Attachments

• Gwent_Wrong_Node.PNG
    Gwent_Wrong_Node.PNG
    920.1 KB · Views: 54
Is Burza on vacation? He hasnt commented here in 2 weeks.

And is most of CDPR on vacation? Can we expect a smaller patch at the end of this month because of that, instead of a faction rework like we had in July?
I got a feeling that Burza had given up on the Forums. Even when he replies, he replies to just one question. Pre-HC, I remember that he would be very active in the forum and almost every day, he answered almost every single questions. Now, there is nothing. He probably made some 10 posts in last four five months.
Is it because the game balancing issues are creating a lot of tough questions? Or is it simply because CDPR had given up on the forums and it is not for getting any answers from dev? I don't know, but I am just sad about the state of the forum, especially regarding the Ask a Dev thread - the thread for which I got addicted to this forum.

Is it possible to add win lose records to the leaderboards on playgwent.com? Way more interesting than just looking at MMRs.

Moved to the discussion thread because it's a duplicate of [this post]. I know that the original question hasn't been answered (yet). But, please, refrain from posting the same question, especially when the previous one was only recently posted.

Hi,

The new patch 3.2 is not available in my GOG account and i can not launch the previous version (3.1.1.3 not supported). Any tips?

The new patch 3.2 is not available in my GOG account and i can not launch the previous version (3.1.1.3 not supported). Any tips?

Ask a dev is not the place to ask for support. Also, the post is a duplicate of [this], which actually is the correct place for the aforementioned.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

What's wrong with Scoia'tael in this game??
It's never been this bad...It's just stupid to play with that faction rn, it is my fav faction atm. But you guys keep nerfing it.. for example, Francesca's leader abilitity is a joke since latest patch...Yo, scoia'tael ain't got that good special card yo... 13 is enough for findabair no need 15, bring the old leader back.. I'll stop playing for sometime.. Hope things get balaced, btw i luv CDPR.

Corrupted Flaminica
has changed from

Kill allied beast to the right, boost self by it's power, give enemy bleeding equal to destroyed beasts power.

To

Boost self by 1 by however many beasts are in your graveyard.

Morkvarg + Corrupted flaminica combo RIP
Discuss

Hi Pawel,

another question considering consoles...when gwent hits mobile are we gonna be able to use our console accounts? or can only PC players "convert" their account? So do we loose all our progress, or can we just play with all our cards, trinkets and stuff?

When will it be able to track our stats? Right now logging in on playgwent.com shows my profile without any data or progress.... :(

thx a lot...
keep up the good work

when gwent hits mobile are we gonna be able to use our console accounts?

Questions regarding account synchronization have been asked before, a few times now. It's too soon to talk about this. When CDPR is ready, they'll share the details.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

Good day, dear developers. I want to ask you this question: What were you thinking about when you created abilities for these cards? How did you want to use the card data? Where? What decks?! Lambert:Swordsman is one of the most unnecessary cards at the moment. She does fully not pay for herself. Cirila:Nova The only squad in the discharge. Seriously?! For 11 provisions?! Eskel: Pathfinder 4 forces. 9 provisions. 1 buff per turn - no, really ?! It’s easier for me to take and put the Nilfgaard Pikiner unit “Alba” = the outcome is even better. Esquel and the simple witchers. 24 provisions for 6 strength !!! At best - 9 power! In an even better case, with a 5% chance - 19 strength. Where to put these witchers? Under what ?! I really want to create a deck of witchers, but what good is it from her ?! - That's right, good 0. It is impossible. Please buff and correct the cart data, work on them! I beg you! I would also ask you to see other cards. There are a lot of such cards. Thanks for allotted time! View attachment 11014967View attachment 11014964
Okay for lambert and Ciri, Eskel pathfinder is actually legit though, he's 9 provisions because you have nothing to do in order for him to grow.

The Witcher trio is still very strong, the only reason why you don't see them much is because there is no real home for them atm. I'm gonna go and guess you're a new player (due to the "24 provisions for 6 str" and because you're asking CDPR to buff the card(s) that has been among the most broken in the entire history of Gwent when they were just 1 more str each) but you forgot the 2 card thining and 3 body they provide on top of the 6 str, which is huge.
This card is mostly for swarming strategy, every swarming deck can be a potential house for this card since they give you three body (and as I said, thin 2 cards).
If you're planning into making a Witcher deck, I suggest Nilfgaard, they have tools for swarming as well as Viper Witchers and the ability to copy and replay commander's horn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom