Barber Shops, Tattoo/Piercing Parlors, Plastic Surgery, etc.

+
With a huge FPP emphasis, I'd rather they not bother with a lot of V customizations (in terms of visual customizations, not his/her cars, guns, etc) and instead just focus more energy on more quests and interesting stories because we really won't see things like tattoos and such very much.

Wah?

This game is gonna be like this.

Sure those characters "pop out" much better. First person cutscenes are sold by the characters almost entirely, what they do, how they look, not to mention what player can do to them, somekind of "interactive first persons" would be nice. For example, you walk in, scene starts, then theres some hot girl who start shaking her ass, you could flirt at him if you wanted or you could just do nothing and let the scene keep going.

This above is exactly what I am afraid of -- it's mostly invisible head time. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I never saw the main character's legs, body, feet, torso, or anything beyond the standard floating invisible head hands/arms, etc. I love this look for an FPP shooter, but I was hoping Cyberpunk wouldn't feel so much like a FPP shooter but an RPG like W3. I really wish we could see some emotion on V's face sometimes (I feel pretty reasonable in being happy that all shooting should be FPP but also wishing some dramatic scenes could show's V's emotions) as at least for me I get more immersed that way. Just hope for the best I guess...

This above is exactly what I am afraid of -- it's mostly invisible head time. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I never saw the main character's legs, body, feet, torso, or anything beyond the standard floating invisible head hands/arms, etc. I love this look for an FPP shooter, but I was hoping Cyberpunk wouldn't feel so much like a FPP shooter but an RPG like W3. I really wish we could see some emotion on V's face sometimes (I feel pretty reasonable in being happy that all shooting should be FPP but also wishing some dramatic scenes could show's V's emotions) as at least for me I get more immersed that way. Just hope for the best I guess...

Theres gonna be photo mode, considering this game has Media Role, it might be quite extensive.

I think first person was the right choice, its cyberpunk, its full of fashion, styles and cyberware and stuff, in first person its easier to get those noticed for a player. Just like in that move clip, that girl's jacket gets immediately spotted, or what kind of hair style that women has.

Speaking of Photo Mode, Fallout 76 did something cool, if you took a photo, you could place it as your loading screen. Maybe CDPR should do something simiiar, like your photos could be a background of the inventory screen? Or they could do what Ubisoft does and you could share your photos with the community.

Last edited:
The cosmetic surgeon will offer you the full range of cosmetic options: change the color of your hands, get tattoos on your hands, get your nails painted, change the skin texture of your hands, change the size of your hands, make your hands chubbier or thinner, add scars to your hands, sky's the limit (as long as it's on your hands as it's the only part you'll see).

The more customization the better however I can't see how we will see it there no longer TPP cut scenes. The only way now is SPP or Mirrors.

Think too much, about 7 styles only probably , the rest of the styles you have to purchase in the multiplayer section.

Think too much, about 7 styles only probably , the rest of the styles you have to purchase in the multiplayer section.

It will definitely suck and completely out of CDPR's way of doing things if they implemented most of the styles into the mp aspect of CP 2077 so I can't and won't agree with you.

Top Bottom