Connection Issues

+
Just had 2 disconnects in 2 matches. During disconnect in Gwent, I tried to check Gwent forum and forum was responding well. Is it some "busy time" for Gwent servers now? Like, backups running or whatever?

Experienced the same, 2 losses due to "disconnect". I was online just fine. Everything worked except Gwent.

also experience the problem with connecting, but it happens during the screen, while searching the opponent. Has anybody found any solution?

Hello,
I've had this problem since last friday: I cannot play Gwent anymore.

When I launch it on my ps4, after loading, as usual it takes me to the Point Rewards Tree. After I quit it, on my main menu, I see no mode available. (play-online, arena, etc). The only available mode is the Practice Mode. I can't even build/edit decks.
The day before everything was fine, I completed the tutorial (I hadn't been on Gwent for months though) and I even played an online match. I have a pre-beta account.
Now, four days has passed, and Im still stuck. I tried to delete the data, uninstalled the game, reinstalled it..still nothing.
Can anybody help?

Just get out of GOG ffs...

Galaxy is required to manage online accounts, the marketplace, and keep everyone's game up to date (as active, competitive play requires members to have the same version of the game). Why would the devs want to build all of those systems from the ground up when CDPR has already invested years of work into GOG?

I am no expert on the PS4, but it sounds like you no longer have an PS+ subscription for online play. That, or your account is no longer connected.

Unlike other games, Gwent never required an PS+ subscription. Unless they changed this with the last update, but it doesn't seem so.

GOG latest update has proved to be more than useful. For the first time in months, I haven't had a single connection issue since the update. Let's hope it stays that way!

I still get "lost connection" during gameplay sometimes. It will lose connection for a couple of seconds a few times. Then, lock me out of the game completely. This has happened about three times in the last week. The last being when we were both down to two cards against NG.

Totally pisses me off when it does happen.

There is a difference between the two types of "connection lost" message. 1-it recovers. 2-it doesn't and never does.

I still get "lost connection" during gameplay sometimes. It will lose connection for a couple of seconds a few times. Then, lock me out of the game completely. This has happened about three times in the last week. The last being when we were both down to two cards against NG.

Totally pisses me off when it does happen.

There is a difference between the two types of "connection lost" message. 1-it recovers. 2-it doesn't and never does.

Unfortunately, this can be the result of a lot of different things. (If it makes you feel any better, the whole internet seems to be sick, lately. I keep getting booted off of Mechwarrior Online, at least once every time I sit down to play. General service seems to "blink" on and off across the whole county at times. Been like that for a few weeks now. I originally thought it was Hurricane Dorian causing issues, but Dorian's long gone and the issues continue.) Something's obviously up.

But, send the reports into CDPR Tech Support if you can find a pattern to it.

I am playing Gwent on the PC via gog and was able to play properly this morning.
Currently when I am starting the game I get the following message "Could not connect: Inventory loading failed !".
Is this known to be a temporary issue or do I need to fix something ?
The thing is I did not change anything with the installation so I am unsure how it could be an error on my end.

Edit: For anyone else experiencing this, it seems to be a temporary problem.

Last edited:
I am playing Gwent on the PC via gog and was able to play properly this morning.
Currently when I am starting the game I get the following message "Could not connect: Inventory loading failed !".
Is this known to be a temporary issue or do I need to fix something ?
The thing is I did not change anything with the installation so I am unsure how it could be an error on my end.

Edit: For anyone else experiencing this, it seems to be a temporary problem.
Inventory loading failed. This issue should only happen if you have an outdated version of Gwent installed. Please go to Galaxy, select Gwent and go to MORE -> Manage installation -> Verify / Repair. Once the game is repaired, you should be able to play it normally.

Inventory loading failed. This issue should only happen if you have an outdated version of Gwent installed. Please go to Galaxy, select Gwent and go to MORE -> Manage installation -> Verify / Repair. Once the game is repaired, you should be able to play it normally.
I did that and tried afterwards, it still gave me the same message, I then tried a while later again and then it worked again.

every time i lose a winning game because of this fucking ridiculous connection problem , i get so angry
there's not a lot of people doing this game, so explain why you're having this problem
many users are having problems like this

Just tried to play two games and the connection to the server was lost and plus the server was having problems every time. Got a draw because of it.

Having a lot of connection issues on PS4 today. Had 2 games quit (just as I was about to win and rank up 🙄) due to server disconnect, game quit to the title page. Then it wouldn’t let me log in saying my username wasn’t recognised.
Had to restart the game on both occasions.
Also after matches end, rewards screen not loading.

Yeah, I guess that is. I played the Verify/Repair card but it's stuck. I guess it may be GOG.

Top Bottom