T-bug might be romancable in the game

+
Even though she might not be romancable at all, the most interesting character I’ve seen so far for my V to romance is Brigitte :ok: But there are still tons of characters left to meet yet, so I’m hoping to see even more, ahem, intriguing options.

I believe that the scene in the trailer will happen in the game, so V will shoot T-Bug. That means then a romance is pretty much out of the question. But if you really can play the game without killing anyone, maybe she is not dead after all..

It's another question though if a nonlethal playthrough includes scenes like this or not.

I believe that the scene in the trailer will happen in the game, so V will shoot T-Bug. That means then a romance is pretty much out of the question. But if you really can play the game without killing anyone, maybe she is not dead after all..

It's another question though if a nonlethal playthrough includes scenes like this or not.

The scene was a render, not gameplay. It's not meant to establish the world and the characters, not represent the actual gameplay. The demo is an example of the gameplay. There, they go to some length to show that the player has the option of whether to finish off Sasquatch or not. And given what we've seen in TW3, I'd imagine not only will the player have a choice -- that choice may ripple throughout the game in unexpected ways.

The scene was a render, not gameplay. It's not meant to establish the world and the characters, not represent the actual gameplay. The demo is an example of the gameplay. There, they go to some length to show that the player has the option of whether to finish off Sasquatch or not. And given what we've seen in TW3, I'd imagine not only will the player have a choice -- that choice may ripple throughout the game in unexpected ways.
I perfectly know. It's my opinion though that this story will happen in the game itself as the end of the first tutorial quests. The reasoning behind that is that both T-Bug and Dexter DeShawn are characters in the gameplay as well. Of course it is speculation, but what are your reasons to think it happens otherwise?

Oh please tell me that Sasquatch will be romanceable , I'd tap that. (for you to young to know "tap that" is a euphemism for having sexual intercourse)

Top Bottom