FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ppl really don't understand wha RP means... seriously. Character don't need be like you, to be you, there are plenty RP where you play certain role given to you... not you, but someone whom you are, like idk pirate, you play LARP where you character is pirate (you don't know his/her whole backstory/childhood, you have certain goals, given to you by gamemasters, etc.), but you create him, by chosing what happened in certain moments of scenario, etc... please stop with this whole "character can't be me cause I don't live in Cyberpunk", or something like that, cause it's not help in your point of wiew about FPP... and it's silly when we talking about RP games.
Especially when we talking about "you are V", not "you are you in Cyberpunk world" scenario. You create V, you play his/her role...
Yeah I don't understand the whole "pretend to be the character" at all. I'm not inclined to pretend I'm V any more than I was to pretend I was Geralt when playing The Witcher games or pretend I'm Batman when playing Arkham Asylum and so on. Some games have a completely set character and some allow you to shape the character to various degrees but imagining I'm the character isn't something I do or would be interested in. I'm playing for a good story and sympathetic/interesting/believable characters not some kind of fantasy. When I play an RPG that lets you create a character I want to make various characters that let me see various scenarios, endings, relationships, and different ways the story plays out. None of those characters are me and I don't pretend I'm any of them. If you like to do that, then fine but a lot of people are like me and see characters as characters and not self-inserts.

As far as LARPing considering it's real life and you're using your real body, gender, age, voice, and general appearance and can say or do whatever you want with little constraint (considering you don't have to deal with a semi set character, background, dialogue options, etc...) it pretty much IS you playing you since you're physically playing as yourself so LARPing is pretty irrelevant to this discussion.

The problem for me with the "it's supposed to be you, not a real character" is that...the character is nothing like me and is in a scenario I would never be in. If I were really playing a game as me, it would be either the most boring or the shortest game ever as I go about my mundane life and make safe, law abiding decisions. V's story is NOT my story, I don't know her history, I haven't formed the relationships she has, I didn't have her childhood, etc...she's a character who is nothing like me but instead of getting to know her and how she feels I have to randomly make up or assume those emotions out of nowhere?

That's fair enough as it's all subjective :)

However, my point was it's supposed to be roleplay. A fantasy version of you. Like when you used to playact as a kid, to put it basically. I'm not villainous in real-life (I hope) but I know how to roleplay one. I'll also know how to roleplay any version of V I play, game limitations excepted.

Also, ideally, you're not supposed to assume emotions out of nowhere, you're supposed to feel them by virtue of the action unfolding in front of you, like you do in real life.

As for books, well, readers can be brought to tears or elated from what they read. They didn't need to see the emotion on the characters face. Sure, they had a description, but a picture, or in this case moving images, can paint a thousand words too. Are you saying that if you were used to hanging out with Jackie and loved the character, that you couldn't feel sad unless you saw V's face being sad? That's surprising, if that's the case.

I've played games in first person where I've felt genuine emotions due to my actions or the events I've seen unfolding in front of me. I didn't need to see the expression on someone's face in order to get a prompt on how I should feel, lest I feel nothing at all. Not to mention that you will still sometimes see emotions on other people's faces; I doubt V will only be with one other person anytime something dramatic happens.

Gordon Freeman doesn't even speak, but I know I felt REALLY sad at the end of episode 2 (where's the last part Valve?!). I would have felt sad even if Alyx wasn't there but she was so it's actually an example of what I mentioned above, other faces being present to show emotion, if that helps you. Earlier in Half-life, when I was alone with Alyx and I thought she might have been killed, I was also gutted, I didn't need to see anyone else looking sad at her potentially fatal wounding.

Besides, as I think SigilFey has mentioned several times now, tpp also means there's more opportunity for V's reactions to actually go against the players. I'd also argue that facial animations can make things worse, a la Mass Effect Andromeda, though I wouldn't think that's a danger with CDPR.

Like I said, it's all subjective, which is fine but I'm surprised how some people feel that TPP cutscenes are objectively/factually better for this type of game and what CPDR are seemingly aiming for, and that they won't enjoy the game without them. It's a shame.

Last edited:
According to this, watching a scene in TPP lets us better see V's inner thoughts and feelings? But hang on -- that would require me to dictate V's reactions to the player. What if V were to look frightened when the player felt their V would just stare back coldly? What if V were to laugh at a joke the player didn't find funny? What if V were to walk around with a certain action and energy that the player didn't think fit their vision?

As for revealing the inner thoughts and feelings of a character, that's almost exclusively the providence of written work. (I'd also argue it should be kept to a minimum. Necessary sometimes, but it's a prime example of telling instead of showing.) Books allow for all the senses to be incorporated into the experience but require more active involvement by the reader. Any visual media is more passive, but strips the experience down to sight and sound. Games arguably add a little tactile sense back into it with rumble packs and stuff...but it's a little much to say that my controller vibrating is a transcendent experience. Regardless of the frills, the core of the narrative experience will be the storytelling, not the perspective. Just like all media. (It's perfectly possible to write an amazing story in 1st or 3rd person. It's perfectly possible to make an amazing film using more close-ups or more wide shots. It's perfectly possible to create amazing cutscenes using FPP or TPP.)
Yeah no, that's not what I said at all. I explained to you that "first person" in a book is completely different than FPP in a game since you apparently didn't know that based on this statement "That would be the same as arguing that a book written in first-person doesn't allow the reader to connect to the character as well as a book written in third-person because...why? It's not "cinematic" enough? Doesn't let the reader visualize the main character's "appearance" in enough detail? " First person in a book is not visual. The same physical details are relayed and the character is even more fleshed out since we can read their thoughts and emotions from their perspective. FPP in a game is completely different. It's a camera angle that physically excludes the protagonist. If you watched a movie without being able to see the protagonist, would you still be able to become attached to them? To sympathize with them? I know I wouldn't.

As for the character expressing an emotion you didn't expect or want them to, if you had actually read my post which you replied to you'd see your question was already answered
"the ideal scenario is to be able to pick a dialogue option or action or response that ties into the character's reactions and emotions for that scene"

Having the MC automatically have thoughts that we can hear out loud is definitely not my first choice but it would be a consolation prize that would help me connect to V better in FPP since otherwise V is not a character, he or she is just a pair of floating hands and a disembodied voice. Just the vehicle to carry my gun around, not a person I can empathize with or care about. I have never cared about a FPP protagonist, they're not a person they're just the tv screen.
Post automatically merged:

That's fair enough as it's all subjective :)

However, my point was it's supposed to be roleplay. A fantasy version of you. Like when you used to playact as a kid, to put it basically. I'm not villainous in real-life (I hope) but I know how to roleplay one. I'll also know how to roleplay any version of V I play, game limitations excepted.

Also, ideally, you're not supposed to assume emotions out of nowhere, you're supposed to feel them by virtue of the action unfolding in front of you, like you do in real life.

As for books, well, readers can be brought to tears or elated from what they read. They didn't need to see the emotion on the characters face. Sure, they had a description, but a picture, or in this case moving images, can paint a thousand words too. Are you saying that if you were used to hanging out with Jackie and loved the character, that you couldn't feel sad unless you saw V's face being sad? That's surprising, if that's the case.

I've played games in first person where I've felt genuine emotions due to my actions or the events I've seen unfolding in front of me. I didn't need to see the expression on someone's face in order to get a prompt on how I should feel, lest I feel nothing at all. Not to mention that you will still sometimes see emotions on other people's faces; I doubt V will only be with one other person anytime something dramatic happens.

Gordon Freeman doesn't even speak, but I know I felt REALLY sad at the end of episode 2 (where's the last part Valve?!). I would have felt sad even if Alyx wasn't there but she was so it's actually an example of what I mentioned above, other faces being present to show emotion, if that helps you. Earlier in Half-life, when I was alone with Alyx and I thought she might have been killed, I was also gutted, I didn't need to see anyone else looking sad at her potentially fatal wounding.

Besides, as I think SigilFey has mentioned several times now, tpp also means there's more opportunity for V's reactions to actually go against the players. I'd also argue that facial animations can make things worse, a la Mass Effect Andromeda, though I wouldn't think that's a danger with CDPR.

Like I said, it's all subjective, which is fine but I'm surprised how some people feel that TPP cutscenes are objectively/factually better for this type of game and what CPDR are seemingly aiming for, and that they won't enjoy the game without them. It's a shame.
It's not like I wont enjoy the game at all, I'm sure I'll have fun with the combat, learning about the lore, and looking at the cool stuff in the environment. I just wont be able to become attached to V or care about him or her at all. To me a pair of floating hands or a floating gun can never be a character and I can never care about them. They're just the tv screen through which I'm looking at the game world.

I've never played a game pretending to be the character or having the character be a version of me. That doesn't interest me at all (I've played a few characters who look like me for lulz but they just end up as evil joke characters). I play games to see a variety of characters through a variety of games go through a story in different and interesting ways with varying personalities, backstories, and motivations. I'm here for a good story, not to pretend I'M a fantasy character.

I play plenty of text based games as well so description and visuals are interchangeable to me, neither format is better than the other. The version that's extremely detrimental to my enjoyment is when there is NEITHER a description or a visual as is the case in FPP games.

If I were playing the scene with Jackie dying, I would be sad that Jackie died but I wouldn't be sad for V because V is just a tv screen and some hands not a person. If V dies in the end I won't care one bit. I never have before with a FPP protagonist.

See, I don't want to just feel for NPCs, I want to feel for and become attached to the protagonist as well and I want their relationships and interactions with said NPCs to actually feel real and weighty. I don't get that with FPP.

The game could go wrong in a lot of ways if it was rushed and half-assed like Mass Effect Andromeda but I don't think that failure of a game is relevant here. CDPR may not make every decision I wish they would but they aren't about to make some lazy EA style unfinished attempted cash grab.

Last edited:
If you watched a movie without being able to see the protagonist, would you still be able to become attached to them? To sympathize with them? I know I wouldn't.

....Just the vehicle to carry my gun around

I find the way people feel are discussing this quite interesting. It really gives insight into what a game should be for some.

Anyway, with regards to your first point, I would say that this is a game, not a movie and, if you ask me if I can feel attached to a character in a game in FPP my answer is: very definitely yes. Why? Because, and I know you'll hate me for saying this, FPP means, specifically in a game like this, I'm the one in V's shoes. So yes, I can be attached to myself. It's automatic. I don't need to be encouraged. I don't need to sympathise 'with myself', if you get what I mean. I feel what V feels, or is it the other way around? :) This is the problem here; the whole, 'it's not me, I want it to be a character I'm viewing like it's a movie', if that sums it up correctly. Not that I'm criticising you.

As for the second part, I think that despite what you've said, you've already started to roleplay a bit, seeing as though you say, 'to carry MY gun around'. See? It's YOUR gun already, not V's...you might end up 'being in the game' after all ;)

I find the way people feel are discussing this quite interesting. It really gives insight into what a game should be for some.

Anyway, with regards to your first point, I would say that this is a game, not a movie and, if you ask me if I can feel attached to a character in a game in FPP my answer is: very definitely yes. Why? Because, and I know you'll hate me for saying this, FPP means, specifically in a game like, I'm the one in V's shoes. So yes, I can be attached to myself. It's automatic. I don't need to be encouraged. I don't need to sympathise 'with myself', if you get what I mean. I feel what V feels, or is it the other way around? :) This is the problem here; the whole, 'it's not me, I want it to be a character I'm viewing like it's a movie', if that sums it up correctly. Not that I'm criticising you.

As for the second part, I think that despite what you've said, you've already started to roleplay a bit, seeing as though you say, 'to carry MY gun around'. See, it's YOUR gun already, not V's ;)
I don't hate you for having different tastes than me but I still can't understand that perspective. Good on you for being able to enjoy it but it's a huge detriment for me. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I've never played modern VR and that playing this game in that might allow me to feel as you guys do and do the whole pretend to be V thing but it's not an option for me at this time. As it stands I just can't feel that the hands floating on the tv screen 6 feet away are somehow my hands (despite being able to see and feel my real hands and the rest of my real body too) that me pressing a button to make those hands jump is me jumping even though my real self isn't moving, that the hands being shot is me being shot even though my real self feels nothing. It's currently not VR but it's not a character I can become attached to or sympathize with either.

I don't find wanting to see a character's emotions, and to see them interact with their surroundings or other people as being a problem. I'll never be able to care about any floating hands like I care about Commander Shepard for instance. FPP is great for combat but IMO terrible for storytelling and I like my games with both.

I've never played modern VR and that playing this game in that might allow me to feel as you guys do and do the whole pretend to be V thing..

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. It does requires a gamer to meet things half-way, so to speak.

As for VR, I'd be really curious to know how someone with your tastes would find it and I also think Nightcity would be a great place for a proper, AAA VR game.

Alien Isolation was modded for VR and worked pretty well considering. If, somehow, CP2077 got the same treatment, we can experience the joy of having a discussion about the merits of THREE different types of perspective :s

Just like all media. (It's perfectly possible to write an amazing story in 1st or 3rd person. It's perfectly possible to make an amazing film using more close-ups or more wide shots. It's perfectly possible to create amazing cutscenes using FPP or TPP.)

Maybe so, but have you seen any movies lately where the entire film uses a single, unchanging perspective? Most use multiple perspectives throughout the course of the movie. Hell, multiple perspectives for the same scene isn't exactly rare. There is a reason for doing so.

One perspective may not be objectively, inherently superior to another. I don't think focusing on that gets at the heart of the issue, however. Focusing on one perspective over another is very different from forcing everything into a single perspective. The former feels like it would be done to fit the "artistic vision" of the creator. It would be perfectly acceptable to take this approach. The latter comes off as cheap.

I just finished playing through KCD (late to the party, I know). The large scale battle toward the end of the game feels applicable to this discussion. You had an overhead camera showing the battle preparations and a combination of FPP, TPP and some wide-angle views during the dialogue leading up to the fighting. Once the battle began it was FPP, for the most part. After the battle, following the carnage, it returned to these other perspectives.

I think this accomplished two goals quite well. For one, it gave a very good view of the before and after, on both a wide and narrow scale. It also set the mood at the various points of the battle, from the preparations, to the fighting in the trenches, to the final result. I do not think it could have achieved the same effect if all of this had been done in FPP alone. Even if it was possible it would be incredibly difficult to pull it off. Yes, this approach disrupted the cohesion to some degree. The thing is, I think it was beneficial to do so in this particular case.

When the fighting ensued and I waltzed Henry up the ladder on the wall to see two bad guys waiting for me in FPP, tension was high. Shit was hitting the proverbial fan. At this point in the game my Henry was an absolute beast so those two bad guys (or, goat fuckers as the soldiers referred to them) ate a healthy dose of steel right quick. By then my boys were up on the walls too. This was when I noticed more bad guys approaching from the right and two archers on the left preparing to dump arrows in our backs. I took the logical step and bull-rushed the archers, cut them to bits while my boys kept the baddies on the right occupied. From here we proceeded to move around the right, methodically cutting down anyone in our path from the other team. The point of providing all of these details is to emphasize all of this was in first person. In this case the perspective did add a lot to the immersion. It felt like I, as Henry, was right there in the muck.

During the preparations and after the dust had settled I think those other perspectives lightened the mood. They reduced the tension. Instead of feeling like I am right there in the action at full tilt, adrenaline pumping to the max, etc. it was a... calmer experience. We're preparing for the battle and it's the calm before the storm. The battle has subsided and team Talmberg won the day. Aside from the Trebuchet bombarding the castle anyway (I can confirm you cannot enter the castle prematurely via parking your buttocks on the Trebuchet right before it launches a boulder, I tried :)).

I don't think you can accomplish the same effect as well by using one perspective. Much as I don't think you can fully capture character mental states in dialogue or cut scenes in general without employing similar shifts in perspective. After all, a great deal of communication and "reading" of people is via body language. You don't get the same amount of information if it's not seen. Multiple perspectives provide more information and/or a different way of viewing the same information.

Bottom line, I think there is a lot to be gained from using multiple perspectives in different ways, depending on the context. It may be subjective but if anything this feels like a benefit, not a drawback. The subjectivity is part of the reason for using multiple perspectives.

All of that said.... I don't know if it's actually been 100% confirmed everything will stay in FPP at all times. It's probably safe to say the developers intend for CP2077 to do this as much as possible. This does not necessarily mean the player will experience the game in FPP at all times, with no shifts at all. I'd find it highly unlikely for that to be the case. For the reasons mentioned above. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to provide as much information and visual feedback of the circumstances without approaching it from multiple perspectives. Altering the perspective is a valuable tool. Much in the same way as altering the lighting can radically change the mood.

You mean a 22 year old edgerunner? Cause that's the extent of what's been defined.

Well, example of what have been defined:
-V social stats (Attractiveness, Empathy). V will never be considered super ugly, nor will be the kind of person most people will try to bed. Just the same as V isn't a wallflower nor a social butterfly. When a stat isn't there, it doesn't mean the character doesn't have it, just that it is already defined.
-Some of V tastes, example: V use cyberware. V drink alcool.
-Some of V relation: Jackie, Victor.
-V's appartement. Not that I care, but some do and it's still defined.
-Some of V's goals (And no, not every edgerunner share the same goals).

When a stat isn't there, it doesn't mean the character doesn't have it, just that it is already defined.
-

Err.. No. It means it's not defined by stats but by other mechanics or systems, potentially.

-Some of V tastes, example: V use cyberware. V drink alcool.
-Some of V relation: Jackie, Victor.
-V's appartement. Not that I care, but some do and it's still defined.
-Some of V's goals (And no, not every edgerunner share the same goals).

Pretty broad strokes. The details will be left to the player to decide and define.

I don't need a first person perspective to place myself in his, her or its shoes.
If you really want to go that direction, I can as well be some imaginary observer or guardian angel floating around the protagonist in the form of an invisible entity.

To me it is, and will always be, a matter of preference. I can enjoy (and sometimes adore) first person games to an extend, but those are games that take 10-20 hours at most to finish. For a game taking a 100+ hours it will become old very quick, too monotone.

And with THIS game in particular, there is still the argument of the self created character that just screams to be admired. But that's an argument that has been discussed several times over, I've no intention to spark that one up again.

Err.. No. It means it's not defined by stats but by other mechanics or systems, potentially.

Won't be able to agree on this. The fact that a numbered stat is not explicitely stated doesn't mean it's not there and have effect, just that there is no controllable gameplay mechanics associated, but still it affect the game and how the world react to your character.
Stats are just a mechanics added to associate a gameplay with it, but even when they are not there (like in any other game than an RPG) NPC still react to it (just in a fixed, already written the same for everyone way).

Stat is just a mean used to represent something, not being there doesn't mean that something isn't there.

What it will mean for the player in Cyberpunk 2077 is that V Attractiveness will be stuck at V level (just like Geralt Attractiveness was stuck at Geralt level) and that every player in the world will play a V which will be treated by NPC as having the exact same Attractiveness stat, unlike other stats like Body.

Pretty broad strokes. The details will be left to the player to decide and define.

Well, every people have it's important things, to which it's more than just simple annoyance, and those I named all have their own topic on this forum if I remember well.

Mandatory Cyber is a thing since last year video.
Same with alcool.
And I for instance really do care about playing a Corpo who spit on Gangers (even ex-ones like Jackie).
Same with V goals.

You may not agree, but to me there's a world of difference between being able to choose who you are and what you do, and Cyberpunk 2077 is largely in the second category.
And while it doesn't mean at all that the game isn't an RPG ( or IRL tabletop-game convention where you cannot choose who you play would not be RPG too), it make the whole "V as your avatar" a moot point and by conscequence any problem about seeing V from TPP.

Yeah no, that's not what I said at all.

Yes, I know. I'm making a logical exclusion for rhetorical purposes. The point is the same.

First person in a book is not visual. The same physical details are relayed and the character is even more fleshed out since we can read their thoughts and emotions from their perspective. FPP in a game is completely different. It's a camera angle that physically excludes the protagonist. If you watched a movie without being able to see the protagonist, would you still be able to become attached to them? To sympathize with them? I know I wouldn't.

There are several scenes in film that let the audience view things from a character's perspective. I can use The Silence of the Lambs as a prime example: the camera letting the audience view Buffalo Bill from the low angle of his victim, Catherine, in the pit. (Before we leap right to, "Yes, but we get to see her on-screen as well," let me clarify -- I am not saying that viewing a character in TPP is not effective. I am saying that FPP can be equally or more effective in achieving the desired effect for a given scene. Including those shots was huge in creating the sense of vulnerability and sympathy for the victim. That was achieved by specifically using a FPP perspective instead of including the back of the actress's head in the frame.)

For a video game, the same is true. Viewing a scene or gameplay moment from one perspective or another is not directly related to how much the audience sympathizes with a character. It's how those elements are handled. If they're handled effectively, they work:

1569240004428.png

CoDNuke.gif

AlienIso.gif

And, no matter what, there will always be a number of people who want it a different way. Such experiences are not being created for people that don't like it; they're being created for people that do.

As for the character expressing an emotion you didn't expect or want them to, if you had actually read my post which you replied to you'd see your question was already answered "the ideal scenario is to be able to pick a dialogue option or action or response that ties into the character's reactions and emotions for that scene"

Having the MC automatically have thoughts that we can hear out loud is definitely not my first choice but it would be a consolation prize that would help me connect to V better in FPP since otherwise V is not a character, he or she is just a pair of floating hands and a disembodied voice. Just the vehicle to carry my gun around, not a person I can empathize with or care about. I have never cared about a FPP protagonist, they're not a person they're just the tv screen.

I read everything. Please, be polite.

You're misconstruing my statement. I'm talking about the difference between observing a scripted performance of my character in action versus leaving things up to player agency and imagination. If I see a character performing with a certain energy and action, I am going to be forced to accept the nuances of that performance or not. By leaving such nuances off-screen, it opens up a world of interpretation that lets players freely "role-play" the details in their mind (just like we do when playing PnP games).

It's exactly the same variance that having a voiced protagonist versus a silent protagonist creates. If I don't hear a vocal performance, then I can imagine my character sounding like anything I want. Once the audio plays, I'm locked into that actor's interpretation. We definitely have a voiced V. (I'm fine with everything I've seen so far. I trust CDPR with this type of thing based on some of the fantastic performances we've seen over the Witcher games.) So, removing my V from the cutscenes and remaining in FPP simply adds back a layer of interpretation that I get to freely create in my mind, according to my vision of my V. (It's a subtle consideration, but an impactful one in practice.)

And, once again, prefering a "Halo"-style approach more or less than a "Half-Life"-style is subjective. There is no universally effective way to do anything, just a thousand ways of getting right and a thousand ways of getting it wrong no matter what combination of techniques are used. And the "final verdict" is up to each, individual person who experiences it.

FPP is great for combat but IMO terrible for storytelling and I like my games with both.

It is good to be able to toggle between the two in combat. You get way better situation awareness in TPP as you can see how you relate to the cover you are near or behind better & have an approximation of 'peripheral vision'. FPP is better for aiming & a few other technical things.

But yes, for storytelling, TPP wins hands down, particularly in cut scenes.

Here's the tea. Immersive or not, if you want real immersion, you give the player the ability to do what they want. Just my opinion and I am sure that alot of work goes into scenes, so why delete and redo third person scenes? Why go through twice the effort to recycle them into FFP only? If you wanted true immersion you would make the player feel the most immersed by putting the control into their own style. I myself would prefer and feel most immersed when I have the option to observe as omniscient as possible, so I can see the movement and clothing interactions of my characters in the RPG. Again, it isn't me running the studio and it isn't my choice, but I have voiced my opinion, however regardless, no way to unhitch me from this purchase. I am a sincere fan of the genre/era development and having a big name with previous game developing prestige, create such a world for me means that I won't drop my money off this title, despite this being a large letdown IMO; IE not being able to witness things out of body.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. It does requires a gamer to meet things half-way, so to speak.

As for VR, I'd be really curious to know how someone with your tastes would find it and I also think Nightcity would be a great place for a proper, AAA VR game.

Alien Isolation was modded for VR and worked pretty well considering. If, somehow, CP2077 got the same treatment, we can experience the joy of having a discussion about the merits of THREE different types of perspective :s
It would still be worse for me as far as storytelling and feeling like there is no protagonist but at least that jarring disconnect of random floating hands might be gone if the fake hands are actually aligning with your real hands in VR and all you can see is the game and nothing in your real living room. The gameplay and exploration might be more fun as well (or it might cause me extreme motion sickness, who knows?)

Don't generalize. I don't have any opinion on witcher since I haven't played any of them. Or, I tried playing them but didn't maintain interest for long.

I am here because of Cyberpunk 2077, nothing else.
Exactly the same for me. I tried with TW3 but just couldn't. I'm only here for CP

Imho, I simply don't think the pre-determined things you mention go against the validity of wanting to use FPP for cutscenes in order to try and do the best you can to create a feeling of the player being the protagonist/being in the game.

[Sard Edit - Not FPP/RPG again, thanks.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom