ISdone.dll Error message

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISdone.dll Error message

while installing the witcher 2 i had a problem that stop my installation process at 68.7%. can somebody help? it something to do with ISDone.dll file..it can't extract the file. and installation is not fully complete and it telling me to reinstall again. everytime i install it just stop at 68.7% point. what is the real problem here? i can't edit the file and replace it. because it in the bin file.

jerrykulleh said:
while installing the witcher 2 i had a problem that stop my installation process at 68.7%. can somebody help? it something to do with ISDone.dll file..it can't extract the file. and installation is not fully complete and it telling me to reinstall again. everytime i install it just stop at 68.7% point. what is the real problem here? i can't edit the file and replace it. because it in the bin file.

Are you installing the patch, or from a retail dvd with everything included?

jerrykulleh said:
i install from the dvd. what's the different?
If you get an error from installing from the dvd, something is wrong with the disc or the reader.
Since it wasnt a downloaded patch we can rule out corrupted download.

I take it you bought the PC game, and not xbox360?

Try and copy the whole disc content anywhere to your harddrive to see if you get a read error.

If you get a error transferring the files, you can get a free digital version on gog.com (sister company to the makers of Witcher 2) PC version only

http://www.gog.com/en/witcher2/backup/

The OP will have to contact me showing proof of purchase or a valid cd-key before this will be reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom