[SOLVED] Final faction quest resetting to zero.

+
My girlfriend just completed the final faction quest with Scoiatael (win 5 games) but instead of getting the reward the win counter just resetted to 0/5. We already restarted the game once, but that didn't help.

My girlfriend just completed the final faction quest with Scoiatael (win 5 games) but instead of getting the reward the win counter just resetted to 0/5. We already restarted the game once, but that didn't help.
The last, after the fifth is an endless quest.
Whenever you fullfill it you get 1 faction point in the challenge, but no rewards like reward points.
The quest then resets itself so you can keep pushing your own faction.
The only quests with rewards are the 5 initial.
(Win 5 is the endless quest afterwards, there are no personal rewards for it).

Turns out I cannot count. I thoght she was at the fifth quest, instead she already was at the endless one. It would help though if there was a hint that it is endless.

Turns out I cannot count. I thoght she was at the fifth quest, instead she already was at the endless one. It would help though if there was a hint that it is endless.
The other quest should directly show the amount of reward points they are giving (at the end of the bar).
That quest shows no rewards.
If you are looking at the old quests you should still see the reward points on the bar.

Top Bottom