BUG: Seasonal Quest Again [Season of the Cat]

+
Hi @ everyone!

I may have encountered a reward book challenge bug. More specifically when you get to the 4th challenge in the reward book of the season of the cat. It is the challenge to get the 'Metinnese panther' border.

This requires you to play 10 games in any game mode to unlock it. So far i've tried every game mode except seasonal and the games just don't count. After 20 games i'm still at 0/10. For the first time i really like the border you get when you invest in the entire skill tree so this really would be a big dissapointment if i (possibly) put so much reward points in to (possibly) nothing.

Anybody else that had this problem?

Anyway Keep up the great support for this game ! (Apologies for my English, not a native speaker.)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im also having this problem, havent tried seasonal since i got the quest, so i might try that.

Either way, the devs need to fix it, it says 'all modes' when its clearly not that.

Now i can confirm it works if you play seasonal.

So, just play 10 rounds of seasonal for the quest, its quicker than waiting that its fixed.

Last edited:
it seems that seasonal quest "play 10 matches in any game mode" doesn't work, it remains at 0 progress

I have been stuck on "play 10 matches in any game mode" - i have played many games and it stays at 0/10. playing arena and classic. It doesn't seem to ever get past 0/10.

Frustrating.

In the season of the cat reward book, I am at the trophy that requires "10 matches in any mode" to be played, with the Metinnese Panther border as a reward. I have now played 5 matches (2 in arena, 3 in classic), but the counter is still at 0...

DRK3

Forum veteran
PSA: the achievement is not bugged, it just says the wrong thing.

You need to play 10 matches in Seasonal Mode only. Still, CDPR needs to fix the wording because people are wasting their time because of this little mistake.

Season of the cat tree. Matches don`t count

Tried in every mod. Don`t count.

Attachments

• 2019-10-06_1713_1.jpg
    2019-10-06_1713_1.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 131
One of the quests you need to accomplish in order to get the border from the season of the cat does not work. I've played 10 games, but I dont seem to get any progress towards the quest. What should I do? Thanks! : )

1570470770123.png
1570470951455.png

Same here, however, and as DRK3 stated above, I can also confirm that playing Seasonal games counts towards the achievement. Minor fix required to alter the wording in the reward tree.

I can also confirm that playing Seasonal games counts towards the achievement.

Now I have played 2 games in seasonal, but still not counts in my quest...

PSA: the achievement is not bugged, it just says the wrong thing.

You need to play 10 matches in Seasonal Mode only. Still, CDPR needs to fix the wording because people are wasting their time because of this little mistake.

Not works for me. Seasonal, casual... still not counts.

Seems different people are experiencing different things, which I can't explain. Maybe it's platform specific?
FYI: the quest works for me playing seasonal games on PC.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Now I have played 2 games in seasonal, but still not counts in my quest...

Not works for me. Seasonal, casual... still not counts.

Really? Mine worked fine with seasonal, already finished that reward tree yesterday.

If its really not working at all for some people, CDPR must fix this ASAP.

Seems different people are experiencing different things, which I can't explain. Maybe it's platform specific?
FYI: the quest works for me playing seasonal games on PC.
I play PC too.

I reported the problem days ago, and the technical service also said what worked in the seasonal mode. But as I said, today I did the test and it didn't work for me. :shrug:

I have even played a game without abandoning, in case it was for that. But is not that case.

Ok, I know now the difference.
Support say to me that is needed to play cards, and the system counts the matches.
The games played before by me is only passing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom