+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

GWENT will be released on iOS at the end of this month, but you can be among the first players to experience the game on the go!

We’re planning to launch an iOS Closed Beta for GWENT very soon and we need your help to test the game and provide feedback to our dev team. In order to participate, you need to submit your email associated with your GOG account here. On this page, you’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the iOS Closed Beta — so have a read if you’d like more information.

The total number of participants is limited, so signups will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

The Closed Beta should begin next week. Once you’re in, you’ll receive an invitation e-mail from TestFlight — a beta-testing service by Apple — with a link to download the TestFlight app to your iOS device. It will be used to access the Closed Beta version of GWENT.

Please note that while this version of the game is feature-complete, it’s still a work in progress. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to publicly share anything from iOS GWENT during the beta-test period. Using your feedback, we plan to polish the game and fix bugs as much as we can to bring the best possible version of GWENT on day one. We hope for your understanding and cooperation!

See you in iOS GWENT soon!

Hi there, signed in few minutes after receiving the e-mail, would really love to be able to participate.
My main account is on PS4 (been a player since the launch of open beta) but I also have a smurf GOG account I used to apply for iOS beta.

Dunno if it's the right place to ask, but Apple recently released its gaming service Apple Arcade, which lets you play games across all Apple devices. That would be a nice workaround for having Gwent on Macs as well... any news about the possibility for Gwent to be included in Apple Arcade?

Thanks in advance,
E.M.

I didn't receiving a mail, so probably means I won't be able to participate in the closed beta

I don’t understand why I haven’t been sent an email, I was among the first to sign up for the beta. People who signed up after me based on some Reddit threads actually ended up getting their emails?

I don’t understand why I haven’t been sent an email, I was among the first to sign up for the beta. People who signed up after me based on some Reddit threads actually ended up getting their emails?
Maybe they picked participants based on hours played recently. I didn't get an email either but only play an hour a day. Maybe random? My gog account is basically starter decks as ps4 is my main account, not sure how they decided who got in

Maybe they picked participants based on hours played recently. I didn't get an email either but only play an hour a day. Maybe random? My gog account is basically starter decks as ps4 is my main account, not sure how they decided who got in
It seems they did not ) I also didn’t get an email. Some people got more than 2 invites on different accounts and now trading them through vkontakte (Russian social network). Just perfect 😈 ;)

can you still sign up for closed beta? I can only see sign up for newsletter on the page

Top Bottom