GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Can someone fix the rarity system? I'm frequently picking between 3 cards with provision value of 4 for my 5th card. I'm at prestige 2 now, so I have gotten most of the reward points that are reasonable to get, but when I try to build a new deck, I find I only have about 15% of the gold cards in the game. This makes it incredibly difficult to continue playing, particularly when all the resources I put into building decks early on became useless as the game's mechanics and card functions have changed. Maybe prestige should make it so you get a card of at least mythic rarity? Or just make fewer cards rare?

Last edited:
Can someone fix the rarity system?

There is nothing to fix. The drop rate has been the same since the beginning. The Epic drop rate is about 1 in 5 and Legendary drop rate is about 1 in 20. By the way, mythic rarity is called legendary; it's: common => rare => epic => legendary. Anyhow, a guaranteed legendary (mythic) would be way too generous. I suggest you read this post about the F2P model.

HI, I just started playing the game and I see that each card as some kind of action description (Deploy, Order, Consume and so on), I was wondering either if someone would kindly explain to me the meaning of the many different actions or share a link directing me to a list which lays it all out for me. Thanks, in advance, for the help.

HI, I just started playing the game and I see that each card as some kind of action description (Deploy, Order, Consume and so on), I was wondering either if someone would kindly explain to me the meaning of the many different actions or share a link directing me to a list which lays it all out for me. Thanks, in advance, for the help.

This is a good place to start, which explains all the basics: The Unofficial Gwent Glossary [28.6.2019]

Skellige Board I have seen a game board from Streamers (Redrame and lord Bush) that looks like it is on a moving ship. where can I purchase that game board? anyone know?

Skellige Board I have seen a game board from Streamers (Redrame and lord Bush) that looks like it is on a moving ship. where can I purchase that game board? anyone know?

It was a pre-order package for Iron Judgement, which is no longer available.

Incidentally, it's the best looking gameboard so far.

totally agree, I definetly would buy it if available. Trouble is I don't need the kegs, aviators or borders so am reluctant to spend more than £10 on the package. thanks again for replying

I don't understand how rank works. I play a certain deck, I keep winning and I lost 2 ranks, from 10 to 8.
And isn't rank 10 supposed to be the higher rank? I saw a guy with rank 11.

I don't understand how rank works. I play a certain deck, I keep winning and I lost 2 ranks, from 10 to 8.
And isn't rank 10 supposed to be the higher rank? I saw a guy with rank 11.
no rank 30 is the lowest while rank 0 is the highest

Current Rank is for matchmaking and rises when you win and falls by 4 each season end.
Level is an accumulation of exp and is an indicator of how much time you have in-game. Higher levels give bonus rewards and will reset to level one each time you hit level 60 and you gain a prestige level each time up to prestige 10. The little banner will change each time you hit level 60 and become more decorated.
Good Luck.

What does the number on the left side of the respective decks signify? Where you can +1 with the up arrow and -1 with the down arrow? Would appreciate an explanation to this please. Thanks for your time.

What does the number on the left side of the respective decks signify? Where you can +1 with the up arrow and -1 with the down arrow? Would appreciate an explanation to this please. Thanks for your time.

Vitality: Status which boosts a Unit by 1 on its turn end. Note: Vitality turns can be accumulated, and Bleeding turns cancel out turns of Vitality.

Bleeding: Status which Damages a Unit by 1 on its turn end. Note: Bleeding turns can be accumulated. Also, 1 turn of Bleeding cancels out 1 turn of Vitality.

I recommend reading the following thread for more info: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...icial-gwent-glossary-update-pending.10992550/

PS. If that's not what you meant, then please take a screenshot.

I fully don't understand how to use the resources in the upper right? Just the keys for the tech tree? I also signed up for Masters but doubt I will ever be that good. Something to try I guess

Just the keys for the tech tree?
Correct. The keys, Reward Points, can only be used to unlock rewards in the various reward trees. Ore is used to buy card kegs, meteorite powder to create premium cards, and scraps to craft cards. You may also be interested in the Glossary; it covers this and much more.

(Post moved to our Q&A thread.)

I signed up for the masters as a new player. Is that bad. I did that in game in the options.

That only becomes relevant if you reach rank 0. And even then, why would it be bad? It's just an extra clause for participating in official tournaments in case you end up in the top 3.

Top Bottom