Do not over-nerf Francesca or Dwarves to the ground because of the loud voices of a few misguided people

+
So we are going to ignore the fact that SY is now tier 1, while ST were reduced to tier 2 after the nerfs? Ok then, let's keep nerfing ST until they reach tier 10 again.

So we are going to ignore the fact that SY is now tier 1, while ST were reduced to tier 2 after the nerfs?

Uhm, ST is still tier 1, you know. Dwarfs are still strong and (Poison) Harmony is arguably even better.

Gyg

Forum regular
Not according to team Aretuza metasnapshot 12.
Both hormony and dwarves are T2 while SY wildcard decks (with and without portal) are T1. Luisa plus Savolla combo is just too good.

You guys forget that Dana is the new Franny, just wait and see.
Post automatically merged:

Not according to team Aretuza metasnapshot 12.
Both hormony and dwarves are T2 while SY wildcard decks (with and without portal) are T1. Luisa plus Savolla combo is just too good.

Why is Team Aretuza relevant? Sure they are great players and have a good idea of the meta, but I just don't ever agree with their deckbuilding.

There's many many many decks they haven't even mentioned that stomp Dwarves(most from SK)

Last edited:
Why is Team Aretuza relevant? Sure they are great players and have a good idea of the meta, but I just don't ever agree with their deckbuilding.

There's many many many decks they haven't even mentioned that stomp Dwarves(most from SK)
I agree with you.

There are versions of MO dead wish control that crush through SY and Dwarfs. They are specifically designed to counter these decks and do it well.

NG enslave is not T3 either.

Guest 4368268

So we are going to ignore the fact that SY is now tier 1, while ST were reduced to tier 2 after the nerfs? Ok then, let's keep nerfing ST until they reach tier 10 again.
ST tier 2? :coolstory: go through the (pro) rankings list and check how many of the top players are playing them. Taking a couple of provisions away doesn't help anything.

You can make a card like Dandelion Poet more expensive and it will help, but something like Novigradian Justice needs a rework and it takes CDPR too long to see the difference.

Top Bottom