The Witcher 3 out now for Nintendo Switch!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Get ready to hunt monsters at home and on the go — now you can play The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch wherever you go!

Featuring the base game, both story expansions, Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine, as well as all 16 free DLCs, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch offers over 150 hours of story-driven, open-world adventures set in a dark fantasy universe.

You can get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition digitally on Nintendo eShop or in retail — the whole game fits on one game card! For details check out this website.

Hey, registered here just to ask if you know why it's not available on the Irish e-shop?
I contacted Nintendo who told me go ask the developer.

But isn‘t that the eshop for GB and Ireland?
They use the UK homepage for both countries, but once you log in with an Irish account the prices change to Euro.

In this case logging in with an Irish account makes the game unavailable. We weren’t able to preorder it digitally here either.

got my switcher copy (and overall 4th)
almost forgot i was searching for this logged in the cp77 section ha

now hope we get link and mario outfit dlcs for this one :D

What's wrong with the pricing for Brazil? The Witcher 3 for Swtich is being sold for R$ 349,00. The game on the PS4 store is R$ 191,00, on Steam it's R$ 99,00. I understand that Nintendo probably doesn't use or allow regional pricing, but games sold for USD 60,00 are converted here to R$ 250,00 on every platform, give us at least that price, right now it's ridiculously overpriced and unaffordable.

They use the UK homepage for both countries, but once you log in with an Irish account the prices change to Euro.

In this case logging in with an Irish account makes the game unavailable. We weren’t able to preorder it digitally here either.
Did you get this sorted? I'm in Ireland too and can't download it digitally and my local gamestop closed down

Did you get this sorted? I'm in Ireland too and can't download it digitally and my local gamestop closed down
No, unfortunately. And I’ve come across someone on Reddit saying 1 or 2 other games took nearly a month to come to the Irish eShop after the rest of Europe. This has to be because Nintendo run the Irish store as a branch of the UK so we get a half assed service.

Dear CD Project RED, Please add language packs, including audio to eShop, like you did for PS4 version!
I bought gamecard from Amazon in USA, however, I love to play Witcher in Russian. There is no such option now. I noticed that there used to be a button "download additional languages" in settings, which disappeared with update.
The port is amazing, you are my favorite game developers who truly care about your fans! Keep up the great work!

Hello!

I live in the United States. Yesterday I've received my Witcher 3 copy for Nintendo Switch. I launched the game but was surprised there is no Russian language or at least Russian subtitles. I also didn't find a way to download it separately. I decided to buy it digitally in Russian eShop. I changed the region of residence to Russia in Nintendo settings but found out there are only available languages - German, English, Spanish, French, Italian. I was trying to play in English, but it is a little bit uncomfortable for me. I understand the main idea in dialogs, but there are a lot of specific words that I don't understand.
So, returning to the subject, should we expect a patch that will allow downloading the desired language? Or is there any way to add a language that I want?

Thank you.

Best,
Vladimir

hello, I bought digital Witcher for switch, I already finished it on ps4 with Turkish translation but it seems like it there is no Turkish option for the witcher on switch. Could you please add Turkish option?

The region has nothing to do.

Since there are people who have bought the game in physical, and with the first day patch they have lost the language (For example the physical version distributed in Spain).

Please have someone fix it.

Hello,

Just picked up a physical copy in Canada and after the patch only 3 languages are available: Portuguese, English and French. I'm surprised Polish dialogue is not available out of the box.

Are there any plans to add language packs to Nintendo store just like Skyrim and Diablo? This will definitely make a lot of people happier.

If we could at least know what is the plan for this that would be great.

Best regards,
MrfatD

Dear CD Projekt RED,

Thank you for this amazing version on the Switch. I was hoping that you could add cloud save option (using GOG account) in a future patch, so that we can play on the go but also continue on the pc at home.

Again thank you for this great version.

Hello there!

I pre-ordered the game on the Nintendo Switch system, was surprised by how it could run without any problem so far. I am now addicted to it, but I have some feedback to leave here.

My favourite thing in The Witcher 3 on PC was the torch, because of them shadows! I enter a dark place and my torch spooks me every second I walk through that dark place.

I know that Nintendo Switch isn't that powerful, but... maybe add an option for torches cast shadows? or something more crazy like a variety of post processing and graphics settings, and screen sharpening!

Love Your Game.

Hi, I've tried emailing and messaging but I haven't heard anything back, and Nintendo say this is up to the developer. Is there any update on availability in Ireland?

Hi, I've tried emailing and messaging but I haven't heard anything back, and Nintendo say this is up to the developer. Is there any update on availability in Ireland?
You can create multiple accounts on your Nintendo Switch system, make sure your new account's email is secure and you can purchase the game there on even US E-Shop.

Thanks for the Language Update, now we can enjoy at full the game, we love you!!! #CDProjektRed #NintendoSwitch

I am honest. I was very confused of the announcenment of the Switcher. 'Nah ain't possible', 'graphics look muddy' e. g.
BUT thanks CDPR you put such an effort into this conversion. GREAT!!
For Switch possibilities the technical side is amazing. Also the content on the 32GB card. Other developers should take an example of your work. By the way: Zelda Breath of the Wild was my favourite open-world game. But the Switcher corrected me. OUTSTANDING! To me it was a day one purchase. Keep on with your effort. You really care about your customers.
Best regards from Germany
Chris
Please the Witcher 1 and 2 for Switch!

Top Bottom