Importing Witcher 2 save into TW3 still problematic?

+
I had this issue myself 2 years ago. I imported my Witcher 2 save (where i let Letho go) into Witcher 3 but Letho never appeared. Something went wrong with the save import.

I want to start a Witcher 3 playthrough, but if a save import is still problematic i better simulate the save. But i don't want to miss the small things that normally don't occur if you simulate.

Is this issue still present or is it solved? Will my Witcher 2 save import perfectly if i use the Autosave from the end of Witcher 2? (it was written after i talked with Letho and let him go).

Is this issue still present or is it solved?
I've imported my Witcher 2 saves several times, and never had any issues. I believe using the very last autosave from Assassins of Kings (the ending epilogue narration sequence with Dandelion) is probably the safest option, as your decision regarding Letho should definitely be carried over.

By importing a save, you will have access to a few rather minor details, such as a letter, and at least one small dialogue item.

Thanks, Riven-Twain, glad to hear it.

Then my issue could've been that i didn't use (or didn't have) the Auto Save from the end of TW2: Assassin's Of Kings.

BTW, i'm playing through the whole Witcher trilogy ATM on my Rift S (w- VorpX) and i've finished TW1 and TW2. Now the breathtaking experience of TW3 awaits in glorious quasiVR. (And no, it's not my first playthrough, unfortunately... :))

Top Bottom