GWENT arrives on iOS! Download now from the Apple App Store!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

The wait is over — GWENT is now available on iOS! Take command of the Witcher world’s mightiest armies on your iPhone or iPad, and wage war against other players on the go. Whether you’re just getting started or picking up where you left off on PC, the next battle is always close at hand!

iPhone and iPad versions of The Witcher Card Game combine the full feature set of the PC release with controls re-imagined for the touch interface. Progress and purchases are shared between iOS and PC via the user’s GOG account and iOS players can battle opponents across all other supported platforms.

To celebrate GWENT’s launch on iOS, all gamers who log in to this version of the game before November 5th, 11:59 AM CET can claim a free Welcome Pack from the in-game store. Opening the pack will yield an Ultimate Premium Keg with 5 animated cards from across GWENT’s entire card pool, as well as a Mirror Shard granting entry to the Arena Mode.

GWENT is currently available for iOS, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. CD PROJEKT RED is currently working on the Android version of the game, scheduled for release in Q1 2020. For more information on The Witcher Card Game, visit www.playgwent.com.

That's great, but is there any update on cross progression between IOS and PS4?

Can I connect my PC account with IOS version now and in future on Android and use it on both IO and Android devices?

@Burza46 , please do not arbitrarily block Ipad Air 1! The app store says "This app works on your device". I have the required IOS version. I am ready to accept a sub-par mobile experience, but you are choosing that it is better for me to have no mobile experience at all. Meanwhile, I can play all other games on the market.

Finally! So happy this is finally here, I work on the road a lot and my laptop isn't the easiest thing to use for Gwent (dualboot etc), having it iOS makes my life so much easier. Stable build right from release. Love it!

The wait is over — GWENT is now available on iOS! Take command of the Witcher world’s mightiest armies on your iPhone or iPad, and wage war against other players on the go. Whether you’re just getting started or picking up where you left off on PC, the next battle is always close at hand!

iPhone and iPad versions of The Witcher Card Game combine the full feature set of the PC release with controls re-imagined for the touch interface. Progress and purchases are shared between iOS and PC via the user’s GOG account and iOS players can battle opponents across all other supported platforms.

To celebrate GWENT’s launch on iOS, all gamers who log in to this version of the game before November 5th, 11:59 AM CET can claim a free Welcome Pack from the in-game store. Opening the pack will yield an Ultimate Premium Keg with 5 animated cards from across GWENT’s entire card pool, as well as a Mirror Shard granting entry to the Arena Mode.

GWENT is currently available for iOS, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. CD PROJEKT RED is currently working on the Android version of the game, scheduled for release in Q1 2020. For more information on The Witcher Card Game, visit www.playgwent.com.

I am a long time, big fan of CD and all that y'all do. I didn't get the chance to play the further updated Gwent when it eventually released on console/PC but I did get to play the Beta and loved it!
After waking up today with the preload on for the game and found it installed on the home screen, I was ecstatic! Just getting through the tutorial segment now,. The amount of detail put in to the card animations, the sound design, the smooth controls on touch screen...colour me impressed! Beautiful start to what will be an addicting pocket salve for boredom. Thanks CD Projekt Red! Love y'all!

@Burza46 Why I Can't create custom decks on ios besides the basic leader? I always get a loading screen when choosing different leader ability... I had the same problem on iOS closed beta..... I wish that it's a bug.... it'annoying... Does anyone have the same problem?

So, I was really excited to play the game on my iphone, pre-ordered, and was excited when I saw it didn't need ios 13, downloaded the game, and I get the message that my device isn't supported, Iphone 6+, very disappointed :/, do you guys have any plans on adding it to an older version of the iphone?

@Burza46 Why I Can't create custom decks on ios besides the basic leader? I always get a loading screen when choosing different leader ability... I had the same problem on iOS closed beta..... I wish that it's a bug.... it'annoying... Does anyone have the same problem?

I have the same problem. I cannot create a new deck or change leader ability from existing deck (I can only change the starter deck cards).
Massive bug for a card game...

I have the same problem. I cannot create a new deck or change leader ability from existing deck (I can only change the starter deck cards).
u're right! It's very annoying. Dev said that they'll resolve asap but without specific date

Really Nice.
But how can we unlock the Thronebreakers Rewards? like open one golden Chest.

I played Thronebreaker on the PS4 and have there all rewards. Is there any possibility to synch PS4 with IOS or are there plans for Thronebreaker on IOS? That would be awesome by the way :)

Thanks for answers and happy playing.
Greetz

I wanted to update you about the situation of the "save deck" bug: currently it is possible to create decks with all the Leader abilities except for CONGREGATE and WILD CARD (syndacate). I hope these are resolved too.

So i can create a new deck but i can't choose new leaders. Any idea why the IOS version is capped? i'm trying to create a Dettlaff van der Eretein deck for example and i can't select him or his ability whatsoever.

Same with other factions. Don't have this problem on PS4 and PC tho....any plans to solve this?

When will you fix iOS and PS4 synchronization? I really want to play gwent on iOS, but I can't do it now without all my progress.

Hello CDPR!

I was wondering if there is a way to get more than 30fps in GWENT on an iPhone 7. I might be wrong, but it feels like it's running around 25-30fps for me. Is there an option that i don't see or will it be added in the future? What about the importance of the phone that i'm using?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom