Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

+
Hello, I just want to report several bugs I have encounter in this first parch day.

1. All the barrels graphics are oversized (on ALL screens)
2. Some status doesn't appear on the cards (card with shield for example)
The comment: the delay effect is HORRIBLE, you can't plan right the next move because of the effects on the cards takes TOO long!
3. Bugs with cards appearing late (ancient foglet death wish effect for example), it almost appeared one turn later

I know you are putting a lot of attention to new mobile players, but you're breaking the game on PC in my opinion. And with this LOOONG delays, even some mobile players are going to get bored as some of they play the game on lunch breaks or something like that, like a quick match.

Payus

Forum regular
This is a strange one:

I was playing Morkvaarg with Sacrificial Vanguard(Bran's ability) and I discarded him making him appear on board from the graveyard. So far so good.
Then I purified him with Gremist, who had a charge, then used Elf and Onion soup with Ermion (I destroyed the purified morkvaarg and Ermion, then created a card).
What should have happened then is Morkvaarg should have come back from grave but he stayed there! Not only that, when previewing my graveyard to see if Morky was there, it showed Just Mork in the graveyard, not even that, it showed the card as if I was looking at it in the preview. I could only see a full screen Morkvaarg and no other card(there was like 5 other cards in it).

So I got confused and carried on... Next turn I discarded something else then Mork and Knickers appeared in this second turn FLYING, one from graveyard, the other from deck, in an animation I've never seen before XD.

I mean, that's not even remotely normal.

This is a strange one: I was playing Morkvaarg [...]

The issue isn't just with Morkvarg (one 'a', not two), but with all cards that can (re)appear from the graveyard.

(PS. merged the thread because the issue has been reported before)

I m playing on ps4 and game is full of glitches and lag..
Almost unplayable, hope this gets sorted out.
And in general user experience on ps4 is horrible...

Small delay after a round finishes

Sorry, but I d´ont like that change. I think the transitions now is very very slow.
I think between the patch is better. Please, reduce that time.
Is very strange this seconds that nothing happens, and after that the pasive habilities like bleeding or boost, is active.

Small delay after a round finishes

Sorry, but I d´ont like that change. I think the transitions now is very very slow.
I think between the patch is better. Please, reduce that time.
Is very strange this seconds that nothing happens, and after that the pasive habilities like bleeding or boost, is active.

So, the delay when finish a round/match is a glitch/bug?, because yes, it's annoying. I thought that was on purpose.

Transitions are now slow

Make an option to revert to fast transitions from before latest patch, please.
I want to play like
Pew pew pew check mate, mate
Soooo sloooooooooooow

2 things I see happening on Xbox:

1. Cards that get summoned from deck, i.e. Roach or Aelirenn, the artwork is blacked out when it lands on the board, need to hover over it to load in.

2. Really annoying delay now whenever I give a card vitality and end my turn, there is about a 5-8 second delay before it becomes my opponents turn

Tried the shupe special rules. 3 games in, and twice I've had my ancient foglet (1 power, deathwish is to spawn itself and boost by 4) killed by end of turn damage. Once by my deliberate damage from a svalblod priest, once by randomly damage an enemy on the melee row by opponent. Both times, the deathwish hasn't gone off because the turn has somehow ended without processing all the end of turn effects. I've also lost a game due to playing Triss, targeting card to place on top of my deck, and again having it fail to work and instead picking a random different unit.

Nice idea to make players zoom through turns, but if turns won't work properly, then it isn't worth playing.

Top Bottom