Items possibly being credited late or randomly

+
Its an odd bug. I completed daily crown progress and was meant to recieve 2 reward points(as it showed in end match screen), but I didnt immediately. After completing a match, I checked top right corner again and it was credited by then. Similarly, I once unlocked a 50 ore node in reward book, but saw that I was credited with 100 ore. I was playing on ios both times, havent tried on the PC. These are strange bugs/glitches, I dont know if its taking time to show things credited in the account or what. I thought I should remind them in case its a bug. Anyone else got it?

It‘s normal that it sometimes takes a little longer. As long as you get your reward soon enough, I wouldn‘t worry about it too much.

It‘s normal that it sometimes takes a little longer. As long as you get your reward soon enough, I wouldn‘t worry about it too much.
Thats fine if its just a delay, I was wondering if there are random unearned rewards or ommission in earned rewards, then its an issue. I used to play on the PC, never noticed anything like this.

Top Bottom