[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

+
Guys, how fast do you think is the entire planning, troubleshooting, developing and approval process going to take?
I get you are impatient and CDPR not at least saying something is annoying, but you are on the official Forums, they know of this issue. That's why there are those technical Forums. It's a bug, unfortunate but such things can happen. Give them time to fix it... [...]

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, how fast do you think is the entire planning, troubleshooting, developing and approval process going to take?
I get you are impatient and CDPR not at least saying something is annoying, but you are on the official Forums, they know of this issue. That's why there are those technical Forums. It's a bug, unfortunate but such things can happen. Give them time to fix it... [...]
How big issue do you think it is to make some official statement with a bit more concrete info? There isn't really problem with more time needed to apply some solution. You said it by yourself: the issue is absolutely no info after more than two weeks from release of the game, which was promoted as complete package and is priced more on Switch than on any other platform.
This is the main reason why people feels scammed and ignored by the developers and even if it is their forums, they do not react here. If everybody would just sit tight and wait politely as you suggest, then they would not have any reason to take this seriously. Just look at number of views for this forums' thread in such a short time. This isn't just a small issue for few impatient people...

I also bought the German physical cart to play the game in russian. Nintendo.de site clearly states that Russian is included on the physical cartridge, so it can't even be a question of the eshop region. Where did the language option go???

even though... a complete edition, need to be complete, right? I bought it thinking about the completeness of the game... not even take care about the "region"... because... Nintendo Switch is Region Free...

Hi! The problem it's solve, just update manually your Game. I bought the EE.UU digital versión and now finally i can play with Spanish subtitles.

Thanks for the news!!! I'm currently downloading it :D...

However, CDPR how is this possible to know first-hand from a random guy than from an official announcement of you... Thanks for the update, but I can smell a serious communication problem here.

Thanks for the news!!! I'm currently downloading it :D...

However, CDPR how is this possible to know first-hand from a random guy than from an official announcement of you... Thanks for the update, but I can smell a serious communication problem here.
I'm agree

Yep, no languages were added and the option to download them also isn't back. It looks like they only fixed the issue that blocked Spanish language after patch - if that language was on cartridge before. Still, we need language packs as free downloadable content for other regions...

Yep, no languages were added and the option to download them also isn't back. It looks like they only fixed the issue that blocked Spanish language after patch - if that language was on cartridge before. Still, we need language packs as free downloadable content for other regions...
Like I said before (https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-3-for-nintendo-switch.11016404/post-11751293) - looks like they are not going to add more languages. The game is not region free.

The update (3.5) add spanish in US version , so in my case I get the lenguage I need. Also, I did the update manually. Another thing, I don't know if is just me, but game seem to look more sharper than before, there is another topic requesting anti-aliasing toongle, now they don't added any new graphic options, but meaby with this patch they reduce the excessive blurnees. Did anyone else see more sharpness or is just my imagination?

Attachments

• 15727357570935813216392628281277.jpg
    15727357570935813216392628281277.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 463
issue is not solved. where is the other languages? why it's so hard to add all available languages as downloadable dlc so everyone can play with comfort wherever they located. it's a great game but that problem with language is annoying me almos month. $60 is droped to nowhere. bye-bye money

The original issue is indeed solved. The physical cartridge included spanish subtitles, but the launch update had a bug that remove them. The lack of other languages is not a bug, I undertand they should definitely include them, but that's a separate request to the developers.

Another thing, I don't know if is just me, but game seem to look more sharper than before, there is another topic requesting anti-aliasing toongle, now they don't added any new graphic options, but meaby with this patch they reduce the excessive blurnees. Did anyone else see more sharpness or is just my imagination?
It's probably placebo since they haven't patched the European version of the game.

Don't they release patch notes, though?

The issue is solved for LantinAmerican users, I'm really happy to play it in my language, now I don't have to skip most of the text, I really enjoy the translations.

It feels like having a brand new game.

Thanks for this awesome game.

And please, please, please, don't screw it on the next updates ...

Good luck for the ppl waiting for another languages to be fixed, I wish you a lot of patience (you'll need it because they do surprise unannounced fixes as we can see).

Top Bottom