Forums: Bugs and Errors

+
You can also do it without manually imputing the required code.

Click on the "insert" drop-down (it's the one with three dots and a downward pointing triangle) from the editing bar. Click on "spoiler" (the one with the flag). First pop-up will have you enter the spoiler title, do it then hit continue, then type/paste the content between the two opposite facing big brackets.
Thank you :)

Dear Forum Settings Authority, Please change back the Signature character and line limit to the previous more generous and forgiving limit, as it is now far far too restrictive. Thank you. :)
Post automatically merged:

New bug: I'm getting alerts to people posting comments.
People that I did not follow, and threads that I did not watch....:shrug:

Last edited:
It's just me or the right bottom of GWENT loading page anime with the women's hand is actually broken?

Last edited:
Forums sometimes uses W3 as a background instead of CP2077, is that a bug? Only happens in community section.

Forums sometimes uses W3 as a background instead of CP2077, is that a bug? Only happens in community section.

It's not. Community section is shared between all forums and thus it uses the background from the last visited main forum.

When trying to post media links with more than one "/" the forum messes up the link and changes it to %2F. I didnt realize this for months.

%2F is the hex equivalent of "/". All browsers should be able to translate %2F to"/".

Everyone is reporting that the links are broken. I am having issues with them as well.
Workaround: don't paste the links as they are, but do [url=yourlinkhere]link text[/url]

I'm guessing it's an issue with the automatic [media] tags that are applied to soundcloud links; I tested with both your and an entirely different link, and the same thing happened both times.

Hello. I bought your game on cartridge for Nintendo Switch (s/n LA-H-AURVG-EUR) and trying to download language pack for it, but it available only for digital version. How to add languages to cartridge game?
Have you tried asking in the Witcher 3 Technical forum?

I noticed a problem with the forum. If I write a post, say a long one.

I go back and put something earlier in the post in BOLD or Underline, it makes everything AFTER that bold or underline too, instead of just the highlighted text. It's a bit annoying.

I go back and put something earlier in the post in BOLD or Underline, it makes everything AFTER that bold or underline too, instead of just the highlighted text. It's a bit annoying.

Hmmm. Odd. Let's test it.

Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it.

EDIT: Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it. Let's test it.

EDIT2: Cannot replicate. What browser are you using? Are you doing it with the icons or with bbcode?

Cannot replicate.

It's a known issue with Firefox, though. I have the same problem. Manually using bbcode works, but the icons do not.

Top Bottom