Draw mechanism changed?

+
I just had a game today where round one ended in a draw. For some mysterious reason my opponent passed on round two. Up to my knowledge I should have won at that point.

Anyone experienced anything simmilar?

Did you make a screenshot of the end result?
Also, did you pass in round 2 while having more points than your opponent?

Did you make a screenshot of the end result?
Also, did you pass in round 2 while having more points than your opponent?
Unfortunatelly I was just too irritated and didnt think of it in that moment so no screenshot D: . Sorry I will think of it if this ever happens again.
Round one was a draw, 16 to 16 points whith a card advantage for me (my opponent started), round two I simply played a single card while my opponent passed completly. And then round 3 started and i was like ***. .. :D

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly I was just too irritated and didnt think of it in that moment so no screenshot D: . Sorry I will think of it if this ever happens again.
Round one was a draw, 16 to 16 points whith a card advantage for me (my opponent started), round two I simply played a single card while my opponent passed completly. And then round 3 started and i was like ***. .. :D

End of turn effect on your opponent's side of the board maybe (automatic boost or damage)? Maybe you lost the 1st round because of that and you didn't notice it.

Top Bottom