Linking iOS Account to GOG Account

+
Hi, as a new user of the game I installed gwent on IOS and had a good bit of progression, signing in through Apple, but after installing it on PC I realised that it seems like it isn't possible to transfer my account progress IOS to a GOG account? So as to say if I want to play on PC I would have to start over? Any help is greatly appreciated

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
At the moment, that isn't possible. Please, keep an eye out on the News page for any potential updates regarding this.

I just wanted to share that I have the same request, although for different reasons. I wanted to link my account to twitch but can only do with Gog. Unfortunately, when I started Gwent (iPad release) I didn’t know that and just signed in with the iOS option. I hope that they’ll make transfers possible or at least allow for some sort of linking.
anyway, nice job with the game.
cheers

I am also looking for a possibilty to link my iOS Gwent account to an existing or new Gog account. I desperately wanna play the Thronebreaker game on PC and unlock those fancy cards.

I am also looking for a possibilty to link my iOS Gwent account to an existing or new Gog account. I desperately wanna play the Thronebreaker game on PC and unlock those fancy cards.

There‘s some info from support regarding ios and gog:

But perhaps Thronebreaker will be released on ios at some point in the future. We‘ll see what happens.

Hi, as a new user of the game I installed gwent on IOS and had a good bit of progression, signing in through Apple, but after installing it on PC I realised that it seems like it isn't possible to transfer my account progress IOS to a GOG account? So as to say if I want to play on PC I would have to start over? Any help is greatly appreciated

Hello @Nabuuugi
I could solve your problem, I had the same.
I will share with you my solution and I hope it will help to you.
Here are the steps:
1. Log out your account from your apple device.
2. You will see an mail address like on the screenshot
D443820E-0927-4A40-AFF5-7E954DCF35E8_1_102_o.jpeg

3. You can log in in the GOG Galaxy or the GOG webpage with this mail address and your apple ID password (which you are using to log in to iCloud for example).
Optional steps:
4. Change your mail address in the in the settings under login and security part.
5. After that you will be able to log in with your GOG account on your apple stuff as well.

I could use this workaround easily because I haven't got any other game from GOG. But if you have, you will have two GOG accounts. First where there are other games, second where there is Gwent

I hope it was helpful.

Top Bottom