Syndicate players' coin balance hidden in mulligan phase (!)

+
There being no way to view Syndicate players' coin balance - yours or your opponent's - during the pre-round mulligan phase is a big inconvenience when choosing what cards to mulligan between rounds. This easily fixed issue has been a problem since Syndicate was added to the game.

Last edited:
If I understand right, Tribute is the coins someone pays to activate an ability. Just played someone who used a 9 tribute ability to summon a card that had like 12 power.... and they had 1 coin and no way I could see to generate 8 more. They were also "losing connection" for brief moments a lot. I may be paranoid due to my ignorance but this just seemed fishy to me

rrc

Forum veteran
There being no way to view Syndicate players' coin balance - yours or your opponent's - during the pre-round mulligan phase is a big inconvenience when choosing what cards to mulligan between rounds. This easily fixed issue has been a problem since Syndicate was added to the game.
Before you pass your round you can look at their coins (and potential end of round coins generated) and divide it by 2.. that is how much coins they will have. It is really very simple and easy.

If I understand right, Tribute is the coins someone pays to activate an ability. Just played someone who used a 9 tribute ability to summon a card that had like 12 power.... and they had 1 coin and no way I could see to generate 8 more. They were also "losing connection" for brief moments a lot. I may be paranoid due to my ignorance but this just seemed fishy to me
Madame Luzia Is the answer here. She will make the next tribute free in that round. So may be the opponent played Luzia much earlier and then played Savolla later who got his tribute free and summoned Frightener.

Top Bottom