Still no body on feast for crows quest

+
I just got the complete edition for switch and my first time playing...hooked, but for this particular quest, there is no body where it should be once you get over bridge to the left. There are crows there, but no body and no red trail to follow, and Gerald doesn’t make any comments about smell. I have walked ALL AROUND THE AREA and I’ve reloaded my game three times going back up to an hour and still no luck. I noticed one or two that encountered problem when the game originally came out. Seems like one of them mentioned a solution but cannot find it now. You’d think most of the bugs back then would’ve been addressed. I’m about halfway into level 15, can anyone offer suggestions. I know it’s not a big quest and think it’s probably user error but I’ve tried everything! do you have to meet any other criteria before the quest will start? Thanks ahead of time for any thoughts

Unfortunately, it can happen once in a while that a secondary quest doesn‘t work as it should, even though it may work for many other players. If reloading an earlier save game (ideally from a different region) doesn’t help, it might be tricky to fix it. Did you make sure you did everything necessary to trigger the quest? There are a few quest guides out there in the internet,

You can also reach out to support here:

Maybe they can help

Unfortunately, it can happen once in a while that a secondary quest doesn‘t work as it should, even though it may work for many other players. If reloading an earlier save game (ideally from a different region) doesn’t help, it might be tricky to fix it. Did you make sure you did everything necessary to trigger the quest? There are a few quest guides out there in the internet,

You can also reach out to support here:

Maybe they can help
I have looked everywhere on internet and tried most all of it but it is hard to get an exact location for the quest and I can’t find out which quest triggers them.

Top Bottom