GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
No, I said that the problems Nedders are talking about are not real. Bad matchmaking that always lets him lose. Didn't talk about RNG in that post.

When it's coming on android?
How can i save my progress from ps4 ?

The Android release will be in Q1 2020. Today a transfer page should be made public where you can transfer your account to GOG. Then you can play the game on both the pc and mobile.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question was already answered by the devs)

Hello CDPR devs!
why i cant see the patch notes whit all the nerfs? and why u didnt get a decent market manager? i really didnt know nothing about the expansion until i get in the game today! and u dont think on 80 new cards put litterally 27 legend card is a bit too much? expecially for new player? and the new mechanic for a healty game have to be played by evryone on day one so put all of them as a legendary its not the best idea to me! btw i love the game and think we can do better to improve player base and gameplay
sorry about my english

Hello CDPR devs!
why i cant see the patch notes whit all the nerfs? and why u didnt get a decent market manager? i really didnt know nothing about the expansion until i get in the game today! and u dont think on 80 new cards put litterally 27 legend card is a bit too much? expecially for new player? and the new mechanic for a healty game have to be played by evryone on day one so put all of them as a legendary its not the best idea to me! btw i love the game and think we can do better to improve player base and gameplay
sorry about my english

The patch notes can be found in the following thread: Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!
The expansion has been released a bit early because Apple released it on iOS a bit too soon. That's what's likely happened.
The last question was implied with a suggestion mixed into it, which makes it difficult for the devs to answer.

Given the above, I've moved your post to the discussion thread. Please, focus on one clear (not implied) question, in the future.

The patch notes can be found in the following thread: Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!
The expansion has been released a bit early because Apple released it on iOS a bit too soon. That's what's likely happened.
The last question was implied with a suggestion mixed into it, which makes it difficult for the devs to answer.

Given the above, I've moved your post to the discussion thread. Please, focus on one clear (not implied) question, in the future.
thank you! i dont know why is hard to answer but its ok! and didnt undestund what u mean for no implied questions! whatever it will be nice to have some free packs on expasion release! cheers and keep up whit the good work

what's the problem

I call it disco gwent...
The arrow is gone, blue or red flashes, below is the light version.
Sometimes it covers entire board so only unit power numbers are visible.
This happens only after you select a card, and also, when you use ability.
It appeared 3-4 months ago.

Attachments

• 20191210_225842.jpg
    20191210_225842.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • 20191210_224613.jpg
    20191210_224613.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi I'm a old Witcher player, haven't been able to try Gwent until recently.
So my issue is, I travelled between US, China, etc. quite often.
And I downloaded the ios Gwent in China, and started playing. But then I find out I cannot log in and play Gwent on PC when I am in US, due to some strange region lock that is only applied to China.
So my question is, could any dev kindly tell me how/who to contact so that I can be moved out of this region lock? Then I can play my gwent whenever wherever I want?
Thanks, Dear Dev :beer:

So my question is, could any dev kindly tell me how/who to contact so that I can be moved out of this region lock?

You are correct that China has it's own version. The "international" version can be played everywhere else. If you started with the Chinese version, there might not be much that can be done. Please, contact CDPR support directly to ask if it's possible to switch your account to the international version. They are the ones that can answer your question.

PS. Post moved to the discussion thread.

Hello I am a console user who is in the process of transferring my console account to my new GOG account.
I have a couple questions in which need answering thank you.

1.) Can I link my newly created GOG account with my pre-existing account which has games purchased on it (my gwent main account was Xbox one account as I had been using that account since Gwent: Closed Beta days.

2.) When will we know when the process is completed? I would like to have a look at Gwent through my new account, However, am anxious to do so incase opening up Gwent in GOG account will have implications on transfering process, as the accounts tranferred to have to be acounts that have not opened gwent before.

(I just want to see the new cards from the 9th December expansion :,( )

Hallo, ich hab ein Problem bei der Übertragung meines Accounts von der Ps4 auf den PC. Wenn ich bei der Support ID meine ID eingeben habe( ich habe auf Groß und Kleinschreibung geachtet und Bindestriche hinzugefügt) kommt bei mir die Meldung das ich nicht das richtige Format hätte. Was ist damit gemeint?

Hallo, ich hab ein Problem bei der Übertragung meines Accounts von der Ps4 auf den PC. Wenn ich bei der Support ID meine ID eingeben habe( ich habe auf Groß und Kleinschreibung geachtet und Bindestriche hinzugefügt) kommt bei mir die Meldung das ich nicht das richtige Format hätte. Was ist damit gemeint?

This is the English forum. Please, ask your question in English only. Post moved to the discussion thread.

Hello I am a console user who is in the process of transferring my console account to my new GOG account.
I have a couple questions in which need answering thank you.

1.) Can I link my newly created GOG account with my pre-existing account which has games purchased on it (my gwent main account was Xbox one account as I had been using that account since Gwent: Closed Beta days.

2.) When will we know when the process is completed? I would like to have a look at Gwent through my new account, However, am anxious to do so incase opening up Gwent in GOG account will have implications on transfering process, as the accounts tranferred to have to be acounts that have not opened gwent before.

(I just want to see the new cards from the 9th December expansion :,( )

1. You can only transfer your Xbox progress to a GOG account that doesn't have any Gwent progress yet. However, the devs are looking into a way to overwrite the progress (on your GOG account).

2. You will receive an e-mail once the process is complete, which can take up to 14 days.

PS. Post moved to the discussion thread.

Yes, I think would be best if you could change the requirements for the trophies like Rainbow6 did, and make us all happy since you are shutting the game down in June.
You also removed the arena and ranked matches without any notifications. THIS IS NOT COOL!

Top Bottom