Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, would it be possible to get an haptic feedback (vibration) on your Controller if we walk/run into another person? Would be great.

Last edited:
Is this how the map is going to look finally and officially now?

1575335542257.png

in game ads
I'm a bit bewildered.
Why would you want to give feedback about fictional adds by fictional companies in a fictional game?

As to how ... here in the forums is as good a place as any. CDPR does read them. Start a thread.

Which skills are checked in dialogues? Engineering, Hacking and Athletics (a kind of persuasion) are seen in the demo. And nerve too?

I assume it depends on the topic of the discussion. If you are discussing modifications on a piece of hardware, your tech might help you have insight on the matter and voice it out, etc.

Will ng+ increase the level cap like tw3?
Can i reset my skill tree with items like tw3?
Are there other benefits from choosing ng+ instead a regular new game? What can I keep?
(I think this information is important for us to choose which type of roleplay we are going to do first,
since the first playthrough will affect the most our experience towards the game as a whole
but I also want to get the best inventory at the end.)

Smaller map than Witcher 3. Im so not getting Cyberpunk 2077. I rather wait for Bloodlines 2.

I was at first thinking how disappointing the map seemed to me, but remembering that CP takes place in a city, well, everything is stacked up, so there could still be so much more to see, just not what we are traditionally use to. I'm actually really excited to see how exploring buildings will go :)

in game ads

Theres "Suggestion" forum at General Discussion. Sub-forum its kinda hard to find.

i think the ad-feature could be great, its just how they do it. You see something you like/need, you click and path appears for you to the location. Normally in games, you need open map, then you need to remember which vendors sells what etc. Also, normally in games we just drive as fast as we can, if there was ad-feeature, you would need to slow down to check them out.

First of all so happy you changed the release date to my birthday!!!!!! Not only will the game receive more polish but you made my year.

I have a couple thoughts for the extra time in the oven. I could not find an email address for you.

Will the sound track feature songs like Mandelbug by I am Sid Grax, Formality by Deathpact, Pleasure by Dominus, Infrared by Dillon Nathaniel, Ultraviolet by Aevi, songs that really encapsulate the futuristic industrial mega city nightclub vibe?

If you like that list there's more in my head :p

Also will there be any epic give aways before releasing the game to keep the hype train going?.............
Like maybe a blacked out custom cyberpunk 2077 BST Hypertek? Look it up limited production run aesthetic that fits the game very very cool.

First of all so happy you changed the release date to my birthday!!!!!! Not only will the game receive more polish but you made my year.

I have a couple thoughts for the extra time in the oven. I could not find an email address for you.

Will the sound track feature songs like Mandelbug by I am Sid Grax, Formality by Deathpact, Pleasure by Dominus, Infrared by Dillon Nathaniel, Ultraviolet by Aevi, songs that really encapsulate the futuristic industrial mega city nightclub vibe?

If you like that list there's more in my head :p

Also will there be any epic give aways before releasing the game to keep the hype train going?.............
Like maybe a blacked out custom cyberpunk 2077 BST Hypertek? Look it up limited production run aesthetic that fits the game very very cool.

Happy Birthday! ;)

AFAIK we don't work with those artists and I don't think we got plans for that, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom