Account Copying: Can I take part in the sale?

+
I am very interested in the Holiday weekend sale going on. However, I am currently waiting on my account to be copied from Xbox One to PC.

If I sign in to Galaxy can I safely purchase items from the sale or should I just wait until my account is safely migrated?

If I sign in to Galaxy can I safely purchase items from the sale or should I just wait until my account is safely migrated?

It may be better to wait. Trying to buy items via Galaxy, while the progress is still being transferred to your new account sounds like it could lead to some potentially problematic situations. Most notably that the new account will no longer be eligible for the transfer which blocks the progress.

Most notably that the new account will no longer be eligible for the transfer which blocks the progress.
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, that's exactly what I am afraid of. I'd rather not clear out years of work and irreplaceable trinkets over a few shop trinkets, even if it's ones I'd really like.

I'll stay patient and keep my fingers crossed for safe conversion before the weekend is up. Or maybe a sale extension or something for others also caught in this boat. Either/both would be awesome.

Top Bottom