GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I'm trying to set a deck up for it so I'll be ready for it when the season of the wolf gets here but first I gotta know what the cards do while playing seasonal matches

I'm trying to set a deck up for it so I'll be ready for it when the season of the wolf gets here but first I gotta know what the cards do while playing seasonal matches
I'm pretty sure neither Wolf nor Love (February) had a seasonal mode this year because seasonal trees did not exist back then.

So, only CDPR know at this point (unless I'm misremembering, but I did check the season start News posts).

Hey, quick question, I haven't played the game in like a year or so, and I've been wanting to pick it up again where I left it. Did I've missed too much content? will it be hard to get the hang of it now?

Do you know if there's a difference concerning the random mechanism regulating the choice of cards for the keg you're byiung which depends on the number of kegs you buy in one session? I mean, for example, I accumulate some ore from time to time by simply playing--is it better to wait and buy for example a larger set, say, of 10 or 20 kegs, instead of bying single kegs from time to time? Does it make any difference, for example increasing the chances of getting better cards, or is it all the same?

This has happend to me three or four times recently. The unit I deployed at the end just gets destroyed. Why? There were no artifacts. I didn't see anything that could have destroyed it. I was playing monsters each time. The unit was high-power one --- around or more than 10. Each time I lost becasue that s.h.i.t.e.

Any ideas?

PS.
I get it I'm not giving enough details but I don't remember them. But maybe somebody experienced something similar and figured out why it happened...

Did you play Yghern as final card? Because he gets only armor if there are other cards left in your hand without armor he destroys himself.

Maybe that was it... Next time I will pay attention to the name.. and the card description...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, now I'm 99% sure it was that card. Thanks :). I've just recently started playing as Monsters and I don't know the card descriptions abd their abilites very well yet... :(

Last edited:
Hello, just came back from 9 months hiatus and i noticed that you still treat arena players [poorly], i wonder why?

Still not rewarding those daily round wins in arena, just cant comprehend why. Especially since there is like 3 expansions worth of cards to collect so you can be viable in constructed ( yes, there are viable decks without all of the new cards. ), which means all those precious reward points are needed to build up card collection, but it seems like you do not want arena players to get them and hope they remain in arena or spend some irl money. Weird but sure, i will not play constructed then..

PS. Getting the classic kegs from arena runs are hillarious reward too, if you are new player arena is not good place for your card collection, and if you are old player, you are getting pure dust from those. Dont know why make arena mode if you just gonna hate the players /shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, have you guys ever wondered if CDPR will introduce to us any GWENT themed custom playing cards as a gift or souvenir?

That thought just popped into my head a while ago. I also think that maybe i'm not the first person to have this thought. Hehe.

The artwork of all the cards are just so interesting and beautiful.

Top Bottom