will be a new patch after the 1.60 in xbox one X to correct the new errors??

+
will be a new patch after the 1.60 in xbox one X to correct the new errors??

will be a new patch after the 1.60 in xbox one X to correct the new errors that have appeared in the 1.60 xbox one x for example:

-after 1.60 in xbox one X the corpses cut in half or beheaded DONT HAVE RAGODLL, and when you use for example Aard in a corpses cut in half or beheaded they dont move,, I know it's silly, but before the patch everything has ragdoll physics and it was very fun to use aard and watch the corpse of a wild hunt warrior split in half and its head or arm/leg came flying with aard.

-the game crashes randomly and expels to dashboard,

-the slider option from 4k or performace-mode setting dont stay in performance, it always move to 4k. and i want performance on, not 4k.

-strange flicker in the interiors.

-after 1.60 in xbox one X the corpses cut in half or beheaded DONT HAVE RAGODLL, and when you use for example Aard in a corpses cut in half or beheaded they dont move,, I know it's silly, but before the patch everything has ragdoll physics and it was very fun to use aard and watch the corpse of a wild hunt warrior split in half and its head or arm/leg came flying with aard.

-etc....

You are worried about corpse physics, while the rest of us are worried about progress blocking glitches.

Forget the corpse physics - is there any word on whether the Wolf Gear chest glitch, or the Ofier's Distant Shore diagram glitch, actually being fixed? This is content that has been out for 2 years and 5 months now. How is it that a solution has not been presented?

yes but your bugs have always been present in the game,, instead the ragdoll bug, the 4k slider etc... bugs...etc....they appeared with the 1.60 ( before 1.60 they were not)

Last edited:

Guest 4252562

Also curios when a new patch will be released. After Patch 1.60, the game does not start anymore....Since January, I have written twice to support, no response so far...

farkincz do you have xbox one X ?? and you cant start the game since 1.60?? Wow!! The biguest bug i have is the game crashes randomly and expels to dashboard, but some day I can play 4 hours with no crash and some day the first 5 minutes crash is very ramdom

Guest 4252562

No, I have Xbox One S, but the 1.60 patch got installed.

I have a similar issue to you, I have tried installing the game on my Xbox One S but it won't even install a single percent of it, it just says installation stopped. Any solution to my issue?

Is it possible that your hard drive does not have the needed space?

Are you referring to the entire game, not installing, or are you trying to update to the latest version?

I have the xbox one x and since 1.60 my game crashes within a few seconds of moving my character on new games and old saves. I also reached out to support and heard nothing. Haven't even been able to play the DLC i bought.

I have the xbox one x and since 1.60 my game crashes within a few seconds of moving my character on new games and old saves. I also reached out to support and heard nothing. Haven't even been able to play the DLC i bought.

It's the holidays. Give it until next week, perhaps, then feel free to send a follow-up ticket if you hear nothing back.

In the meantime, just confirming that you've attempted everything outlined here:

Unfortunately there's nothing on there for game crashes except for clearing the cache and that didn't work. I submitted another ticket. Maybe someone will respond this time.

Top Bottom