Has anyone seen this avatar / border?!? (see screenshot)

+
I just played against someone with this avatar / border. Is it a christmas special?

Attachments

• pingu.jpg
    pingu.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 82

Payus

Forum regular
Yes, I have it as well. It is a special, you get it opening presents in the shop, the presemts are hidden inside snowmen on the battlefield.
As far as I know there's a snowman face avatar, Crach Santa face avatar and the Eredin helmet border.

Yes, I have it as well. It is a special, you get it opening presents in the shop, the presemts are hidden inside snowmen on the battlefield.
As far as I know there's a snowman face avatar, Crach Santa face avatar and the Eredin helmet border.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Haven't noticed a snowman so far.

I have a similar question. I've seen a card back featuring a red bird a snowstorm. Is that from the snowmen as well?

I'm wondering about that myself. For a rare outcome of the snowmen I seem to see that cardback a lot. A whole lot in fact.
Just today i did two daily crowns and i saw several people using it.
So is it actually rare? Or is it just something that i missed somehow?
Also my snowmen still drop the christmas boxes but the boxes themself seem to contain minor amounts of gold or card scraps. Is that the case for everyone else as well?

Yeah, and apparently very, very rare.
Rare is subjective. Pretty much for the last 2 weeks now, I've had around 5 individual unique players a day with either of the cardbacks. So that's 70 players out there who were fortunate enough to have RNGesus decide he liked them that day. Early on I got the borders, the snowman avatar and title. For the remainder of the event, I've been getting mainly ore and scrap. Like I need anymore of that. I still haven't been able to get my scrap from the great milling below 300K, despite my non-premium collection being 100% complete for all expansions...
Post automatically merged:

I'm wondering about that myself. For a rare outcome of the snowmen I seem to see that cardback a lot. A whole lot in fact.
Just today i did two daily crowns and i saw several people using it.
So is it actually rare? Or is it just something that i missed somehow?
Also my snowmen still drop the christmas boxes but the boxes themself seem to contain minor amounts of gold or card scraps. Is that the case for everyone else as well?
No, it's entirely RNG. Saw someone on Reddit do a brag post about the cardback they got today. Just goes to show what a horrible way to make players feel rewarded RNG distribution is.

Top Bottom