THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Just made an account so I could write on this post, please add an option to disable the AA! I thought it was just the resolution making it blurry but after seeing the videos, it looks so much better without! Please guys, you're doing a great job

+1 Really need AA toggle off/on and sharpening. Love the port and appreciate all the handwork by Saber and CDPR, but this would make staring at the screen so much easier on the eyes. Right now I get motion sickness after 30 minutes.

+1 Really need AA toggle off/on and sharpening. Love the port and appreciate all the handwork by Saber and CDPR, but this would make staring at the screen so much easier on the eyes. Right now I get motion sickness after 30 minutes.
Turn of motion blur

Happy new year, guys!

A whole 12 months ahead for CD Projekt to keep ignoring us. :p

Or maybe not...

Yeah, we already knew a patch was coming but there's no reason to think they've added the graphical improvements we've been asking for. The game has a lot of bugs that needed patching anyway.
There will be an option to disable AA, I'm sure of it. I mean, they seem to target a lot of stuff with that patch, but "AA option" is probably the most popular request.

Last edited:
There will be an option to disable AA, I'm sure of it. I mean, they seem to target a lot of stuff with that patch, but "AA option" is probably the most popular request.

As much as we would like the AA option to be disabled, it is an improvement over the base product. Looking only at this forum, there are quite few bug reports of more important game features that will be addressed before any type of improvements.

Anyhow, a patch confirmation is good news for everyone even without AA disabling option. Now it is time to get back to routine- Turning on switch, check for Witcher update, no update, turn off Switch :D

Maybe motion controls on top of sharpening and anti aliasing toggles... And hd rumble for roach ?
Uhm for what motion control? The only real beneficial situation would be the tournament in Toussaint, Aside that you barely use fee hand aiming at all.

Uhm for what motion control? The only real beneficial situation would be the tournament in Toussaint, Aside that you barely use fee hand aiming at all.
Well, when using the crossbow it would be great too ^^ And for the horse hd rumble i was thinking of something similar to how stardew valley does it. (feels amazing)

Top Bottom