Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales now available for Nintendo Switch!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for Nintendo Switch and can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop. Experience Queen Meve’s adventures wherever you are!

A set of free digital goodies comes with Thronebreaker, including the official soundtrack, concept art from the game, as well as an annotated map of Lyria. Details on how to claim these goodies can be found on the dedicated website.

Make sure to visit the game's official website to find additional information about the setting, characters, and gameplay!

I don't like small screens and I don't need handhelds

I feel the same way, yet I still got a Switch because it's awesome and not really a handheld, but a home console hybrid. The Switch is the most fun piece of gaming hardware since the Super Nintendo. :howdy:

Great news !
Quick question before buying though: by playing thronebreaker and look for the premium chests will I be able to unlock thronebreaker exclusive cards for my Gwent account on iOS (linked to my gog account) ?
I’m struggling to understand what is gog platform exclusive or not. Same question for the premium kerg.
Thanks team !

Quick question before buying though: by playing thronebreaker and look for the premium chests will I be able to unlock thronebreaker exclusive cards for my Gwent account on iOS (linked to my gog account) ?
No. You need to have Thronebreaker on GOG to get bonuses for your GWENT account.

I doubt this Switch version even has any connection to the multiplayer because GWENT is not on Switch (same deal as with the Steam version). A golden chest in the trailer definitely awards gold only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom