E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit CDPR are gonna be furious with her. Huge spoilers why did I listen. I'm so weak...

It's not like it's a leak. I'm sure she had permission to share what she shared.

She is an adult and this is not the first time she's entered a business arrangement with a company. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt unless CDPR rolls through here and says otherwise.

Yeah, I concur with the others. If it's accurate (of course it is), it's very, very impressive stuff. Grimes had an interesting comment which I won't repeat here, but let's just say, she "gets it," I think. By it, I mean the core themes of Cyberpunk, and CDPR's creative style.

Great stuff.

Since you already spoiled yourself, can you at least write if what was spoiled sounds exciting storywise?

Very, at least for some of us here. It speaks a lot about how they’re developing the characters :ok: It’s not a world-shattering spoiler by the way (it could easily be revealed on some future gameplay video, for instance), but it could be a very important one for some people.

@Mybrokenenglish ^ Good news for you. Seems you were wrong to doubt them, after all.

"Gamers should never be forced to purchase the same game twice or pay for upgrades. Owners of #Cyberpunk2077 for Xbox One will receive the Xbox Series X upgrade for free when available."
Came here to post it, buuuuuuuuuut...

@Lilayah can you confirm this is valid for PS5 as well? Backward compatibility is already a confirmed feature (by sony itself).

Came here to post it, buuuuuuuuuut...

@Lilayah can you confirm this is valid for PS5 as well? Backward compatibility is already a confirmed feature (by sony itself).

My guess is they explicitly said Xbox because they were responding to a Microsoft tweet, and Microsoft has just announced more details about the XSX.

I'm 100% sure it'll apply to PS5 too, but it can't hurt to get confirmation.

In my opinion, it'd be pretty silly to say "Gamers shouldn't have to purchase the same game twice or pay for upgrades" and then turn around and charge for a PS5 upgrade.

I'm 100% sure it'll apply to PS5 too, but it can't hurt to get confirmation.

In my opinion, it'd be pretty silly to say "Gamers shouldn't have to purchase the same game twice or pay for upgrades" and then turn around and charge for a PS5 upgrade.
It's up to sony as well, not just devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom