Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
System: PS4
Gametype: Deathmarch
Prefered character level: All
Prefered time of the save:
-Just before ending or after;
-Keira alive at Kaher Mohren;
-All Gwent Cards;
HoS completed: Yes/No
BaW completed: Yes/No

Hello,

I lost my saved files due to blue screen

System: PC
Gametype: Any
Prefered character level: 40-45
Prefered time of the save: beginning of BaW
Main story completed: yes( yennifer orientated, and the ciri-sword-tavern ending)
HoS completed:
yes
BaW completed: no (or barely started it's ok)

Save game request thread: Are you looking for a specific save file? Try here

Hello, very well, recently my ps4 died and I started the Witcher 3 on the PC, I was wondering if someone would have a game with a love interest in Yeneffer and in the Skelliege Islands, I only arrived without doing any mission there, because I only made some contracts, the rest of velen and novigrado missions had them all done, but what interests me is, the Skelliege Islands

I'm sorry in advance, I'm from Spain and I don't speak English very well

Last edited:
Anyone happen to have any saves for 1.31 from relatively early on in the game? Somewhere just past completing the Baron quest would be ideal. Thanks!

Hi all - Having a few problems with the Infinite Load Screen most likely due to mods which I am going to troubleshoot. But in the meantime, I might just grab a save if it works with my progress.

System: PC (GOTY Edition)
Gametype: Any
Prefered character level: 35-45
Prefered time of the save: Beginning of HoS or right before / After the final Quest Line in the base game
Main story completed: Doesn't Matter.
HoS completed:
No
BaW completed: No

I can find some pretty close saves to the end game but what I am more interested in is all the Secondary quests/contracts, etc. I pretty much blitzed through all the main quest line before the DLC and left all the secondary quests for later. I don't want to miss out on secondary quests so if there is a save that retains the majority of secondary quests/contracts, etc that would be ideal.

Thanks for any help and let me know if I need any more details.

Please i deleted my save by mistake.
I was deleteing on saves and i by mistake loaded one, whole progress gone.
Does anyone have save file with the King's Gambit Quest not yet started?
Gear-wise it doesn't really matter i can get it myself, but the story progress is what bothers me.
Please, I have spend 32hours and everything is gooooooooooone :C

Last edited:
Please i deleted my save by mistake.
I was deleteing on saves and i by mistake loaded one, whole progress gone.
Does anyone have save file with the King's Gambit Quest not yet started?
Gear-wise it doesn't really matter i can get it myself, but the story progress is what bothers me.
Please, I have spend 32hours and everything is gooooooooooone :C

Hi your mentioned save file there and you can find all importants storyline parts in that save game file:

Guys, please help
upload save file for BaW right after prison (I can not pick up things from the chest "burlap is the new stripe" quest stuck)
Ciri (witcher) in Corvo, Dettlaff live

PLZ!

Made the switch from Xbox to PC. Hoping to pick up close to where I left off. Can someone get me a save file close to this?

System: PC (GOTY Edition) v1.32
Gametype: Normal (Any)
Prefered character level: 21
Prefered time of the save: Ugly Baby/The Final Trial, Yenn Romance
HoS completed:
no
BaW completed: no

Hi I am looking for a save from the moment of leaving Kaer Morhen in order to recruit friends for battle or maybe a little later even on the Island.
LVL 26, I went to the cat gear, skill tree fighting and signs.
Choosing YEN, Triss drifted away
I did all the witcher contracts in turn (I had one left from Novigrad and Velen, those above 30 level), as well as side missions, races and fights as well. Gwent totally doesn't interest me.
Cerys is on the throne of Skellige
Baron and Anna are alive
Keira and Letho are alive
Djikstra is alive
Radovid killed

As for the treasures / question marks, I did a little while having them along the way, there were 76 undiscovered places left on the Novigrad / Velen map; Skellige 72, I want to explore the map.

GOTY version.

Hi everyvone and ı have a problem.I have collected my character level 35 in my own game,a lot of contracts, a lot of finished side missions, a lot of finished bear armor and similar armor.Also ı chosed yennefer.I came Tedd Deireadh, The Final Age.But I didn't treat Ciri very well because I didn't know it before, I protected her very much, and I made her not speak her own ideas.So ciri is dead.I am so sorry and ı tried debug consoler but ı can't. Please help me.

Hello lads! I'm looking for concrete save with Velen questline on last stage or even finished.
System: PC
Gametype: death march
Prefered time of the save: post Velen save, no quests skipped (gwent etc)
HoS completed:
no
BaW completed: no

Hi all. New user here. Searching for a save file for witcher 3.
I recently have redownloaded witcher 3 in an attempt to finish play the game. I played probably 2/3 of it many years ago and put 130 hours into it, but got busy and didn't get around to finishing it off. Unfortunately I have moved laptop and my steam cloud saves have taken me back into the early game searching for ciri in novigrad.

I am looking for a save game that might be similar to one I was able to hunt down on NexusMods. The problem is most save games there are at like 100% completion level and whilst I had completed the majority of the side quests I hadn't done all of them.

I think my choices are largely listed below. If you have the same please let me know and send me your save! This also references choices made in Witcher 2. If anyone has anything like this it would be much apprecaited!!! Ideally a save game just prior to the Isle of Mists quest and one that does not include playing the HoS as I have that DLC but have not played it yet. The last quest I completed I believe was the Ugly baby (and associated subquests etc.). I distinctly remember all the witchers getting dressed up in Yen's dresses...

Important Decisions made in Gameplay
1. Imperial Audience - Aryan LaValette escaped, went with Roche, saved Triss Merrigold, Sile de Tansarville is dead, Letho is alive.
2. Ghosts of the Past -Letho is alive and on his way to Kaer Morhen
3. The Whispering Hillock - Killed the tree spirit
4. For the Advancement of Learning - Keira is alive and on her way to Kaer Morhen
5. A Matter of Life & Death - Avoided Triss Romance
6. Now or Never - Helped Triss and sent her away to Kovir
7. Return to Crookback Bog - Bloody Baron and Anna are alive
8. An Eye for an Eye - Helped Vernon Roche and Ves
9. A Deadly Plot - Helped Dijkstra in finding Thaler
10. The Lord of Undvik - Helped Hjalmar an Craite
11. Possession - Helped Cerys an Craite
12. King's Gambit - Helped Cerys an Craite(Cerys is Skellige's Queen now)
13. Following the Thread - Helped Lambert in killing Jad Karadin and spared Vienne
14. Where the Cat and Wolf Play... - Spared Gaetan, took Mellie to her aunt and revisited her.
15. The Last Wish - Helped and romanced Yennefer (Geralt loves her)
17. Carnal Sins - Killed Reverend Nathaniel and Hubert Rejk(Vampire)
18. Get Junior - Killed Cyprian Wiley(Whoreson Junior)
19. Count Reuven's Treasure - Killed Caleb Menge, didn't allow the witch hunters to touch Triss
20. Redania's Most Wanted - Didn't give the megascope's crystal to Radovid

Hey there,
I've switched from PS4 to PC, and I'm desperately looking now for a safe game for PC for Witcher 3, since I don't want to start new. I am level 20 and newly arrived in Skellige. I started a relationship with Triss and sent Keira to Kaer Morhen.
Would be huge if there is someone out there who could help me. Thank you in advance, guys!

Hey. Hi, Hey I was wondering if anyone had a spare save file for Blood amd Wine.

Specificly right after your travel to Toussaint with the two knights at the beggining.

The I'm struggling with the loading screen (INF) glitch. AMd loading into a save that already unlocked the place seems to work..

BUT I WANT TO REPLAY Blood amd Wine because it's fun.

Top Bottom