Miss V, a pleasure…

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
We’re happy to present the official alternative cover artwork for Cyberpunk 2077!

Last edited:
While I applaud the decision to make reversible cover, may I ask what was wrong with the fem V version presented in the first gameplay demo? Why did you choose this "unknown" version and not the already established one?

I think it’s because both Vs used in the covers aren’t the in-game models themselves but a even-more-HD, “cinematic” variants of them. Similarly to Mass Effect’s promotional model of Shepard vs his/her in-game model, these Vs resemble in a general way the in-game default models but with many different and way more detailed features. Admittedly, cover FemV does look more like in-game default FemV than the male one does to his in-game default model.

Other then the hairstyle (personal preference obviously) she looks great!

A bit more visible cyberware then I generally prefer (again, personal preference) but while the arms presumably have the Mantis Blades (so they're 100% cyber) I assume the face is cosmetic so during character creation just don't select that option.

Looks great but as much as I love the new version of Female V, I think you guys really need to lay off on the artwork and move onto giving us a new gameplay reveal. This is impressive but it wont tide us over till release

Looks great but as much as I love the new version of Female V, I think you guys really need to lay off on the artwork and move onto giving us a new gameplay reveal. This is impressive but it wont tide us over till release

Yes, yes it will actually. Whether we get more info ( pretty much guaranteed) or not from now until September, it's a busy world with lots to tide us over.

And then, not too long from now, we will get the actual game.

We're pretty close.

Yes, yes it will actually. Whether we get more info ( pretty much guaranteed) or not from now until September, it's a busy world with lots to tide us over.

And then, not too long from now, we will get the actual game.

We're pretty close.
Like I said in discord Ever week is a step closer to Release of CP2077

Top Bottom