"A Towerful of Mice" bug

+
Hello
Please help with the side quest ( a towerful of mice ) the withcher 3
I have done everything but I cannot open the secret passage. I turned on the correct key, but also did not open the passage. What is the solution?

Note :
I have two versions PC and Switch

Last edited:
Did you check out youtube playthroughs for this quest to make sure you did not miss anything?

Did you transfer the save game from PC to Switch?
If yes, are you playing with mods? If you are, that could be the reason. In that case, you might have to remove the mod first on PC and see if that changes anything (however, some mods leave traces even after they are removed, so it can be difficult to undo mod inflicted issues).

In general, CDPR support can be reached here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...4/i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest (click on „contact us“) but please follow the suggestions from this page first, before you do that.

Did you check out youtube playthroughs for this quest to make sure you did not miss anything?

Did you transfer the save game from PC to Switch?
If yes, are you playing with mods? If you are, that could be the reason. In that case, you might have to remove the mod first on PC and see if that changes anything (however, some mods leave traces even after they are removed, so it can be difficult to undo mod inflicted issues).

In general, CDPR support can be reached here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...4/i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest (click on „contact us“) but please follow the suggestions from this page first, before you do that.
Thank you for your help
The problem has been solved
The problem was due to the transfer of saved data between pc and switch
I restarted the game from the start and it was resolved

Bump, running into the same issue, I've never used mods before. Is there a way to fix this... Without restarting my entire save?

Bump, running into the same issue, I've never used mods before. Is there a way to fix this... Without restarting my entire save?

Other than the things that are suggested here or reloading an on older save game (try doing things in a different order than before), no, at least not that I know of.

You can also always try verifying the game

Other than the things that are suggested here or reloading an on older save game (try doing things in a different order than before), no, at least not that I know of.

You can also always try verifying the game
Verifying the game did no good. Out of curiosity, do you think i could use some sort of nocip mod or godmode to clip through the door on PC and bypass it altogether?

Verifying the game did no good. Out of curiosity, do you think i could use some sort of nocip mod or godmode to clip through the door on PC and bypass it altogether?

Unfortunately, I don‘t know that. Could be worth a try, hard to say.

Just use the command console mod and teleport yourself to the right coordinates. Something like that should not create any major issues when transferred back to the Switch, I wouldn't think. (Back up those saves, of course. You never know.)

Just use the command console mod and teleport yourself to the right coordinates. Something like that should not create any major issues when transferred back to the Switch, I wouldn't think. (Back up those saves, of course. You never know.)
Does the mod work on 1.32, or do i need to roll back to 1.31?

Does the mod work on 1.32, or do i need to roll back to 1.31?

I really don't know. Don't use it myself. You'll have to check the mod description. I imagine it will work just fine on 1.32. (It's sort of the foundational, TW3 mod. :) )

Console mod for 1.32: link. I'm using it myself.

I think you can also just edit the game's .settings file to enable the console. Never done it so I don't know details, though.

Console mod for 1.32: link. I'm using it myself.

I think you can also just edit the game's .settings file to enable the console. Never done it so I don't know details, though.
I have the console! 2 questions. 1 , how do i set the flags for the quest? Or at least view them and see which one might be the door? 2, otherwise, how would i clip through the door?

Top Bottom