How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

+
As the image says WTF
2 Caranthir's ( golds ) in hand to spawn to other golds, but they (the Caranthir's) just vanish from the field ???
#1 as far as I know you can have only 1 copy of a gold (Has that changed?)

I was just trying to complete a contract, win / loss didn't matter... but good grief you got to hammer on these cheaters
unless the gold rule has been changed then that is exactly what it is

Enjoy
He probably used his leader to replay caranthir, this way he can copy living Armour 2 times. It's not a cheat, it's not a bug... Just calm down and try to learn how to play the game.

He probably used his leader to replay caranthir, this way he can copy living Armour 2 times. It's not a cheat, it's not a bug... Just calm down and try to learn how to play the game.

So maybe I am a bit inexperienced but I'm not stupid, I would not have taken a screenshot of the board if I didn't think something was wrong. I pay attention to what my opponent does. The leader ability was used prior to the play.

As follows in order: Caranthir played, spawned living armor .... I passed, .... in true form of many players (since I was already defeated) my opponent then played the second Caranthir spawning a second living armor and then played the last card a 3rd living armor
Even if I was mistaken (and I'm not) and the leader ability was used after the first caranthir, the second caranthir would have remained on the board. I am not arguing that under the correct sequence it isn't a legit play.... but it wasn't, simply because the leader ability was already used and their are no consume's on the board.... so where did it go?

Enjoy

So maybe I am a bit inexperienced but I'm not stupid, I would not have taken a screenshot of the board if I didn't think something was wrong. I pay attention to what my opponent does. The leader ability was used prior to the play.

As follows in order: Caranthir played, spawned living armor .... I passed, .... in true form of many players (since I was already defeated) my opponent then played the second Caranthir spawning a second living armor and then played the last card a 3rd living armor
Even if I was mistaken (and I'm not) and the leader ability was used after the first caranthir, the second caranthir would have remained on the board. I am not arguing that under the correct sequence it isn't a legit play.... but it wasn't, simply because the leader ability was already used and their are no consume's on the board.... so where did it go?

Enjoy
Just read the leader ability DEATH'S SHADOW and maybe you will understand.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Just read the leader ability DEATH'S SHADOW and maybe you will understand.

Enjoy
I do understand ...apparently this is getting no where, I played the same scenario twice with a friend of mine and the "Spawned" Caranthir remains on the battlefield.. which is what should happen

Enjoy

Hi there
I would like to report a possible cheat that I might have noticed.
Is it possible for players to cheat using external programs?
Following situation:
Nilfgaard versus Nilfgaard
I win the first round. The second round won my opponent, in which he only had to lay the "bomb carrier" because I had passed.
Then, Something strange happens in the last round that I can't explain.
After I had 2 cards left and the opponent also had 2 cards left, I use my leader ability to play (copy) a unit from the opponent's hand.
The enemy has already used their leader ability. I see his last 2 cards (defender and Vivienne).
Since I still have a scenario card (artifact) in my hand, I know I shouldn't play the scenario,
because Vivienne can destroy it and then gain a lot of points because she gets the artifact's recruiting points as strength.
So I play the defender (as a copy of the opponent) and then the opponent also plays his defender.
So Vivienne had to be his last card!
He had no other options. But suddenly after a long wait, just before the time stop,
he draws his last card and it is suddenly Vilgefortz instead of Vivienne! How can that be???
Is there a chance that players use programs oder anything else to change cards?
I have also rarely noticed that some players draw a lot of good cards that cost a lot of recruitment costs
and I don't understand how they do it?
But this time I had a clear indication that something was wrong! Where's his Vivienne when he couldn't throw off or have other options?
And why didn't I see Vilgefortz when I looked at his last two cards?
I also noticed that there are always players who let the time run to the end before they become active, but never make mistakes?
Are there exploits that users can use for Gwent? So unfortunately the game is no longer fun when people are cheating!

Hi there
Spawn savolla frightener without 9(or 7) coins and without madame louisa or leader ability..
how is it possible?
cheat or not?

Last edited:
Hi there
Spawn savolla frightener without 9(or 7) coins and without madame louisa or leader ability..
how is it possible?
cheat or not?

Savolla provides 2 coins and KoB reduce all tributes in 1, you can with 6 before him.

Yes this is it thank you..Syndicate its the only faction that I have never occupied with.
Post automatically merged:

Hi there
I would like to report a possible cheat that I might have noticed.
Is it possible for players to cheat using external programs?
Following situation:
Nilfgaard versus Nilfgaard
I win the first round. The second round won my opponent, in which he only had to lay the "bomb carrier" because I had passed.
Then, Something strange happens in the last round that I can't explain.
After I had 2 cards left and the opponent also had 2 cards left, I use my leader ability to play (copy) a unit from the opponent's hand.
The enemy has already used their leader ability. I see his last 2 cards (defender and Vivienne).
Since I still have a scenario card (artifact) in my hand, I know I shouldn't play the scenario,
because Vivienne can destroy it and then gain a lot of points because she gets the artifact's recruiting points as strength.
So I play the defender (as a copy of the opponent) and then the opponent also plays his defender.
So Vivienne had to be his last card!
He had no other options. But suddenly after a long wait, just before the time stop,
he draws his last card and it is suddenly Vilgefortz instead of Vivienne! How can that be???
Is there a chance that players use programs oder anything else to change cards?
I have also rarely noticed that some players draw a lot of good cards that cost a lot of recruitment costs
and I don't understand how they do it?
But this time I had a clear indication that something was wrong! Where's his Vivienne when he couldn't throw off or have other options?
And why didn't I see Vilgefortz when I looked at his last two cards?
I also noticed that there are always players who let the time run to the end before they become active, but never make mistakes?
Are there exploits that users can use for Gwent? So unfortunately the game is no longer fun when people are cheating!

This is strange..I dont want to doubt your version of event but are you sure what you saw?
(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Hello, i have seen for the first time a strange thing ... one of my card disappear at the start of the first round ...it was a card to counter artefact (don't know the english name, the 4 unit that destroy artefact 5 point value)... curious as my opponent play artefact ... bug? cheat? or i havn't understand something?

you can see the capture, i have only 9 card, 8 in hand and one played (first round), i think my card is in the graveyard, i didn't check it as i only see it on the capture after the game.

i take the capture after my first play as i was searching my card in my hand to counter the artefact.

I mask the opponent name with a software...

i'm sorry that my first post was for this

Attachments

• Capture - Copie.PNG
    Capture - Copie.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
you can see the capture, i have only 9 card, 8 in hand and one played

The screenshot shows that it is your second turn. Are you sure you played the first one? if you disconnected during the first turn the game sends a random card to the graveyard, in that case it could be the card you are missing

I don t know how i can misplay my first turn. But you have the truth. It was probably a connexion problem as i see it from m'y opponents but nether suffered from it until today. It was just bad Luck. Thanks for the clue

Is it legit ?

Sure they were all Detlaff? There is a visual bug that causes an incorrect illustration to be seen on the cards. For example, if an opponent plays Matta Hu'uri , the card you receive has Mata's artwork instead of his own artwork.

Other than that, there is no way to send 6 copies of a gold card to the deck in normal mode.

Sure they were all Detlaff? There is a visual bug that causes an incorrect illustration to be seen on the cards. For example, if an opponent plays Matta Hu'uri , the card you receive has Mata's artwork instead of his own artwork.

Other than that, there is no way to send 6 copies of a gold card to the deck in normal mode.

They all worked as Detlaff, summoned from graveyard after consumption.. 2x each they were player 2 per round from the deck and used correctly.

I didn't think so, even in seasonal mode there should only be 2

Thank You

How can I report BUG ABUSER? I will report everyone, who abuses the assimilate bug. I hope they get banned for a while.

Top Bottom