Feedback for Gwent on Android

+
I'm here to send some feedback about Android Gwent but I don't know how or where to send that. Also looks like I am unable to start any new thread. ¿Can anyone help me?
I tried contacting with support, but there isn't any feedback section to contact only technical issues (which I send some, but I need to talk about some suggestions that could be added to the game).

I've moved your post to its own thread. You can simply edit the post above to express your feedback. Ping me as well as to what you want to change the title to. I've simply put up a general place holder for now.

Enjoy!

Hallo, together I downloaded Gwet on my phone. It's crushing after first round. I think it isn't phone's problem, because game is going without lags and rather fast. Model of my phone is Meizu M6T. Is there someone who has similar situation? I'm sorry for my English, I learn it just half of the year

Hi,

I am completely new to this game and forum. So Hi.

I started playing the android game and have some troubles finding help to play. And the handling seems to differ from PC to android so the information I found online did not help :-/

There seems something like good game that the players can and should sent. But how? There wasn't a hint in the tutorial or I missed it. So I was probably pretty rude because I played and have never send it....

I have a few of the keys (treatments - I play in German so sorry if this is the wrong translation) but no clue how to use them. If I go to the map there seems that I can buy with them other things, but I don't get how to use them.

And if I get new cards, are they automatically added to my basic deck?

Thanks

My feedback is only one so far:
Please consider a "Deck builder" tutorial for new players on mobile devices, as it was a wee bit hard to understand how to do it in the beginning :)
Cheers!

I have a few of the keys (treatments - I play in German so sorry if this is the wrong translation) but no clue how to use them. If I go to the map there seems that I can buy with them other things, but I don't get how to use them.
you can tap on the keys on resource bar that you have at top right corner to open reward book for the keys or just select the Book icon to use them.

And if I get new cards, are they automatically added to my basic deck?
No you should add them yourself in deck builder.

you can tap on the keys on resource bar that you have at top right corner to open reward book for the keys or just select the Book icon to use them.

But how? I have these circles, some are activated and some are greyish. If I open one of the ones that seem to be activated I see how much keys it costs. But no clue how to buy it.

See attachement. I am too stupid to get it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-164844_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-164844_Gwent.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 185
Hi
I know it's a stupid question but how can I use the shop? I actually got some kegs but don't know how to open them, also when I touch on them at corner of the screen nothing happens
Post automatically merged:

Hi
I know it's a stupid question but how can I use the shop? I actually got some kegs but don't know how to open them, also when I touch on them at corner of the screen nothing happens
Installed the game on another device and problem solved

Last edited:
Hey friends. New to the game on Android. Was playing around with deck building. Anyone know why it let's me use dust on the same card more than once? Shouldn't it just turn it into a moving card and then remove the option. I wasted so much dust on a single card thinking it was going to do something else before reading what transmuting a card did.

Is anyone else having issues with stuff as basic as touch registration on the screen?

I think Gwent is the only mobile application I've ever used, that has issues with deciding if I'm tapping the screen, or maybe long press, or just straight up ignoring my input.
Sometimes it takes me couple tries to play a card.

I've already gave up on trying to read the abilities description of a cards.

I don't really have other device to test it on, just my Galaxy S8.

I wonder if anyone can help me.
Im trying to figure out how to destroy ALL cards that are above limit. I can only destroy them one after another which takes ages.

Is anyone else having issues with stuff as basic as touch registration on the screen?

I think Gwent is the only mobile application I've ever used, that has issues with deciding if I'm tapping the screen, or maybe long press, or just straight up ignoring my input.
Sometimes it takes me couple tries to play a card.

I've already gave up on trying to read the abilities description of a cards.

I don't really have other device to test it on, just my Galaxy S8.

I'm on an S20 Ultra and I'm having an issue pressing and holding on my deck, graveyard or the opponents graveyard and nothing shows up unless I do it 4 to 5 times. It's frustrating when the timer is going down and I'm trying to either mulligan and view my deck to see what cards I have in my deck or if I'm using any card that allows me to tutor from my deck, graveyard etc and I'm forced to play a card without any knowledge before choosing. I play on PC mainly, so checking my deck and graveyard is a big part of the game. I hope they fix this issue.

I cant even change cards at mulligan.
Post automatically merged:

also i had connection issues logged out then it wouldn't log back in again so I gave up. other games were working fine so it was at the phone end.

I'm on an S20 Ultra and I'm having an issue pressing and holding on my deck, graveyard or the opponents graveyard and nothing shows up unless I do it 4 to 5 times. It's frustrating when the timer is going down and I'm trying to either mulligan and view my deck to see what cards I have in my deck or if I'm using any card that allows me to tutor from my deck, graveyard etc and I'm forced to play a card without any knowledge before choosing. I play on PC mainly, so checking my deck and graveyard is a big part of the game. I hope they fix this issue.

Ok, so it's not only me. But yeah, I actually didn't realize I could view my deck, since it never worked whenever I pressed it, or held it. It took me like 2-3 days to find out about by accidentally opening it.

Even then it didn't really click with me how did I just do it, since when it closed and I wanted to open it again, it did not work.

Hi all. I want to report a bug for the devs and give them some feedback. I've been olaying the game perfectly fine for the last days and I'm really enjoying it, nice work! There are some minor issues that I would like to mention:
When I buy a keg, the game shows me two button beneath it: one is an exit button basically, which works fine returning you to buy more kegs, and the other, a green button, when I click it does exactlt the same, no difference with the exit button, so at first I didn't know what was that for.
But when I unlocked some kegs on the books using my keys, it showed me the same buttons and when pressing the green one, it took me directly to opening the keg. That's when I realized what was the button for. I bought numerous kegs now and the green button keeps not working as intended. My android device is a Samsung a10.
Other than that, I support the motion to make a better tutorial explaining how to use kegs and how to send Good Game (for those who don't know its the golden button at the end of the game saying GG).
However, I'd like to note that the game is running very fine on my device, but the game kinda lags when activating leader abilities, I have to wait some seconds for ending my turn. Another issue for leaders abilities is that is that the ability keeps on firing with as many charges as you have unless you tap on another area of the screen. I didn't know at first and that caused me to lose some matches :). It could be better implemented with a popup to continue playing the ability with yes-no buttons.

Top Bottom